theres a game which i have this feeling its called crusade or crusader but im not sure
and you ride a horse (i think) through a map like turn based and you pick up things like moral points and **** ( i think) and you could be hobbits and ****. and when someone would attack your castle or hovel or whatever it would go into battle and your dudes would in ure castle shooting at them and they would be attacking you from ground.

you could be undead too, and have bone dragons, necromancers, and what not.

please help yeh?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's not a drink, that's just coke with random crap floating in it
Quote by displaca_beast
theres a game which i have this feeling its called crusade or crusader but im not sure
and you ride a horse (i think) through a map like turn based and you pick up things like moral points and **** ( i think) and you could be hobbits and ****. and when someone would attack your castle or hovel or whatever it would go into battle and your dudes would in ure castle shooting at them and they would be attacking you from ground.

you could be undead too, and have bone dragons, necromancers, and what not.

please help yeh?

...?
wow, yous are good at this,
i bow to thea avopeac *bows*
you are correct, how good is this game man
Quote by Deliriumbassist
being such an old game i thought it would be small but im getting torrents that are like 800mb is that right?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
i found a torrent for all of them. its like 4 gig

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
mm i just want one though like maybe number 2 or something, should i expect it to be that big though?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The moral points and stuff stuff sound like the Heroes Chronicals campaign, amazing series.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...