It better be , if its not, I may never get the perfect guitar for me. Seriously, it looks wicked, fixed bridge none of that stupid Edge 2 or 3 crap with garbage sustain. Superstrat body design , thin neck, AWESOME inlays. OH LORDY!
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Its not under Guitars anywhere but they have this "RGT42DX", basically the same thing BUT without the wicked inlays which I crave so much. If they got rid of it and replaced it with the RGT42DX, I will die since thats one ugly guitar. The neck doesnt even match the guitar its like some bright wood.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Um, that I pretty much hate Ibanez now for getting rid of an amazing guitar?, since I can only play with fixed bridge, and all their other fixed bridge guitars are ugly as ****. I better get the money fast and buy one while their still in stock.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
They still make them to my knowledge..... only I've never actualy seen them on their site

Last time I checked music 123 had them, I'm not sure about musicians friend, and if you live this side of the pond they have them at the planet of sound.

They look awesome and I've heard that they sound great to! I'm thinking that it could be my next guitar. although saying that I'll finally have a SZ320 this time next week so I doubt I'll be needing another guitar for quite a while.

Happy hunting
Thats weird dude. Because yeah, I know they dont have them on the site, but they have them everywhere else.. maybe just all the ones that are left in stock are being sold at all these places which means we better hurry up, because ive played one and they are SOOO awesome.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
yea.. the lack of fixed bridge ibanez RGs sort of drove me to schecter and other brands. even more so now that i'm looking for a 7 string.

edit: to answer your question tho.. if its not in production.. i'm betting you may be able to still find one in a place that sells ibanez.. it wasn't that long ago when they were still advertising them.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Jun 29, 2007,
Man so true about lack of Ibanez fixed bridge guitars I know what you mean. Thats why I started looking into Jackson and stuff but their expensive as hell, so I just pray I get the RGT.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master