Quite possibly one of the greatest television shows of all time. It's pretty much the funniest show I've ever seen and it ended in 3 seasons .

Discuss the show by posting your favorite clips and your favorite characters. My favorite character is either Gob or Tobias.

And here's a clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdbZRST2Byw
Sent from my iPad.
It was alright I guess, really different than other shows that's for sure.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
vastly underappreciated, even by me during its initial run

ididnt really enjoy it until a friend of mine told me to watch the first 2 seasons on dvd, and then gave them to me, i wished i'd given the show the attention it deserved during its run on FOX

you'll be hard pressed to find a sitcom as unique as Arrested Development, espcially with a cast as good as they had

Buster FTW
Quote by fishmunky
vastly underappreciated, even by me during its initial run

ididnt really enjoy it until a friend of mine told me to watch the first 2 seasons on dvd, and then gave them to me, i wished i'd given the show the attention it deserved during its run on FOX

you'll be hard pressed to find a sitcom as unique as Arrested Development, espcially with a cast as good as they had

Buster FTW

Agreed. I thought it was too different of a show to be aired on FOX. It was a show meant to be on something like HBO or something. Plus, FOX really didn't market the show that well either. I was lucky enough to have a TV Guide when the last four episodes aired.
Sent from my iPad.
Fantastic show! The best episode is the one where he tries to teach his son a lesson. And all the flashbacks to how his father raised them and all that. I couldn't stop laughingXD
Quote by JilaX^
Fantastic show! The best episode is the one where he tries to teach his son a lesson. And all the flashbacks to how his father raised them and all that. I couldn't stop laughingXD

"If someone would've left a note, this man would still have his arm!"
Sent from my iPad.
I love that show. The narrator is hilarious. Too bad I didn't get into it until it was shown on G4.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?