hey

Right im off to see the foos and nine inch nails in edingborgh. .
Does anyone know which album would be a good place to start listning to NIN?
cheers
ibanez rg 270

spider III 210
Quote by Twist of fate
The metal forum

L0lz.

Try modern rock.

Pretty Hate Machine is my favourite NIN album though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Woo! I'm going to that gig in Edinburgh as well , and i'm in the same position as you... anyone know if NIN are any good live btw? Can't say i've been convinced by any of the stuff i've heard so far.
Quote by dayz\m/
hey

Right im off to see the foos and nine inch nails in edingborgh. .
Does anyone know which album would be a good place to start listning to NIN?
cheers

I envy you. But their new album "Year Zero" or "The Downward Spiral" would probably be good starters.
Doesn't With Teeth suck, like, Really Bad?
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Fragile for beginners
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Quote by Random88
anyone know if NIN are any good live btw?

I bought the Live DVD the other day....

Wow!

Yeah they're awesome, loads of special effects and awesome lighting etc. Band members are crazy too
I always like the fragile and the downward spiral. both great albums.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Start off with Pretty Hate Machine and work your way up Trent's discography. My fav cd is The Downward Spiral, followed by Year0 and PHM.
With Teeth doesn't suck, it is quality music, but not quality NIN. I mean, if you compare it to the rest of Trent's work, it sounds like bland, generic, almost radio rock whiny crap. But if you take it out of the NIN discography, With Teeth does stand its ground. It's actually the album that got me into the Nails, so you might as well try that first.
nine inch nails are brilliant seriously, one of my favourite bands ever.

i'd listen to "with teeth" to start with, if i were you.

Quote by South-of-Heaven
Doesn't With Teeth suck, like, Really Bad?

yeah. in fact, it's so bad at sucking, that it doesn't suck at all. it does the exact opposite and owns instead
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Jun 29, 2007,