Anyone have any idea what gear was used for the recording of this song? I can't seem to find much info on the net about it.
Funny words.
His tone sounds a lot like this:

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNStrat's Bridge PickupGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Quote by rooster456
His tone sounds a lot like this:

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNStrat's Bridge PickupGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...Ah.
Funny words.
ye theres loadsa phaser in this solo and just the whole song in general
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
afaik, he was using an SLO 100 and Marshalls with his Charvel.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
[quote="'']There is alot of phaser on the solo. I think the general sound of the amp is quite high on bass, high mid and treble. and yea lots of distortion, maybie a tad bit of reverb
actually its very similar to crazy train so i find the best may to achieve a sound like that is to turn mid and bass down all the way and turn treble up all the way
its actually sounds pretty sick
i dunno what the exact pedals he used were but the best i could find (from guitar world) was

Boss digital delay DD-3

E. level about 4

F. back about 4

D. time about 6

mode L 800 (can't make out the last part, it's the only mode with an L and is right before hold)

Boss Phase shifter PH3

Rate at about 6

Depth at about a 2

Res at about a 3

stage at 10 (something after it but i can't make it out)

Boss metal Zone MT2

Level at 5

eq1 at 5

Eq2 at 4

Distortion at 5

I take no credit for this i got it out of the picture in guitar world. i don't even own any of these pedals.

Hope it helped.
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12