so i got a JCM800 leadseries + cab today - for freeee!!!

problem is - its almost 25 years old and it stopped working 10 years ago

but it looks rly good
what i know is this

there are no protection(or hedging - fuse....what ever i hope you know what i mean)
i think that's the only problem - tubes looks fine and all

so where can i get them?
how much does they cost?

ah and i don't know but there is just nothing 2 holes no screw or something...

hope you can help and sorry for the crappy englisch
english is not my native language
lucky. and you'd have to check the manuals (can probably get them online) to check which fuses you would need.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I. Hate. You. So. F-ing. Much.

How the hell did you get that for free?
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
You could just take it to a music store and be like "fix it." Might cost a bit more than just finding the parts yourself, but you're more likely to get it right and less likely to break it more.
Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 String
Ibanez GSR190
Ibanez RG3EX1
Cort Earth-70
1962 Danelectro Silvertone 1448
Ampeg BA-115
Line 6 Spider II 210
Vox DA5
Autographed Dunlop Wylde Wah
M-Audio Keystation 49e
well there is no manuel neither a cable or anyrthing just the head and cab...and thanks i go search for it on google
fuses are like 6 usd for 5 of them. you would just have to see which ones you need
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
I'd bring it to a shop and get it checked anyway (even if fuses are a joke to change).

The amp is probably all dusty inside if it hasn't worked in 10 years
Even if it's busted, you got a free cab. I'd hate to see that head busted though :p Do go get it serviced, and tell us if it works! Lucky bastage :@
Quote by thedonutman
Take it to a shop, if your not feeling absloutely 100% confident. Caps still hold charge, even after 10 years, so you could easily hurt yourself if you don't know what your doing.

I've read that caps can discharge after 2 weeks
yeah, i'm pretty sure caps don't stay charged for 10 years.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
large caps can hold a lethal charge for one helluva long time. smaller ones can discharge quickly, but even after 10 years there may still be a charge on some of them.

with something that stopped working 10 years ago, there is no reason not to take it to a tech. just have someone give it a once over and make sure its still in good condition to play. you dont want to damage the cab, your guitar, or yourself with an amp that is messed up.
well it stopped because the fuses were stolen lol - and anfter that my buddy stopped playing for some reason .... but yea i just gonna try that with the fuses(because i got like a 50€ budget for now...) and still if that workes i take it to the shop just so he can take a look at it and that i know how much it would cost to fix it (won't open it or something) - man im so happy that i got my hands on that lol

btw im confused is it true that the only thing the cab needs is the guitar cable from the head?no external powerup thingy?nothing?
and whats that "charge" stuff you're talking about Oo he's charged?
ah btw what do think i should/can pay for it to get fixed?i mean like if he wants to have 700€ and stuff ... that really out of my range..how much is it worth to get fixed and all....*to.beer.much.again.can't.english*
Quote by Eaglemania
well it stopped because the fuses were stolen lol - and anfter that my buddy stopped playing for some reason .... but yea i just gonna try that with the fuses(because i got like a 50€ budget for now...) and still if that workes i take it to the shop just so he can take a look at it and that i know how much it would cost to fix it (won't open it or something) - man im so happy that i got my hands on that lol

btw im confused is it true that the only thing the cab needs is the guitar cable from the head?no external powerup thingy?nothing?
and whats that "charge" stuff you're talking about Oo he's charged?

dont use a guitar cable, use a speaker cable
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣