I read about this in the book 'Blink'.

It's call the Implicit Association Test.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html

The most famous one is the Race IAT. Make sure you read all the instructions first. The take only takes about 10 minutes at the most to complete.

The Race IAT pairs good with European American and bad with African American and you have to select which category some words go in (such as 'evil', 'terrify', 'wonderful', ect.).

Then it changes the words, mixing bad with Eurpean American and good with African American. It checks how long it takes you to answer each question down to the milliseconds.

It said I had a slight preference to whites than blacks.

What'd it say about you?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
hmm... well everyone's a little bit racist?
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
You have completed the Family - Career IAT.
Your Result
Your data suggest little or no association between Female and Male with Career and Family.
Hi, I'm Peter
Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between White People and Black People.

sounds about right lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy