Page 1 of 5
i think medical marijuana has a shot, but full out legalization of it seems somewhat far-fetched.
To be honest, it may as well be legal. As long as you don't ever carry / possess large amounts at any one time then there's not a lot to worry about, from my experience.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i think that drugs are stupid. but it makes no sense to be illegal if almost everyone does it.

and it wont EVER be legal cause its unpredictable. it can stumulate you and slow you down. so its too dangerous to legalize.
theres no strong reason for it to be either way, to be perfectly honest it will stay reasonably similar to the way it is currently. With only slight differences,. make up for it like me an my mates are, an book yourself a trip to amsterdam!
dude, there's absolutely no reason why it shouldn't be legal. in the words of bill hicks, "whose effing business is it what i inhale, drink, or shoot up as long as i don't harm another human on this planet?" or something like that...
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Nicotine is legal, it won't be long before marijuana is.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
yes and take it to drug thread. thats what its there for.

!normajean! your right it is unpredictable that why it would still be illegal to drive high. But legalization for home use would be good.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Last edited by punkrocker10115 at Jun 29, 2007,
whatever, legal or not, it won't stop me.
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
You know why we cant have it legally? Because The ****ing government cant put a tax on it because we arnt the ones who grow it. So they dope us up with pills and charge us $500 for em when they dont do ****. Its all the ****ing government. There greedy jews
there is absolutely nothing wrong with bud...........in fact posession in ann arbor michigan up to 29 grams with just the bag, no papers or pipe its just a misdemeanor which is a $25 fine and then it goes up to 50 and 100$ based on more grams after 100grams its like 2 weeks in jail, thats part of it being decriminalized............but ann arbor has the least penalized laws involving bud anyware in the u.s i believe, several other states have kind of similar laws like ohio alaska and a couple more but i cant think of it, so all in all i think that's about the closest thing it will ever come to being legal for quite sometime..............the bad thing is i live about an hour n a half from ann arbor.............damn!!!!!!!!!
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Quote by si!
Alchohol's effects are much more dangerous.

thank you for saying that.
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
I doubt it. People have the possibility to get high and drive.(but alchohol has the same effect!!!) Wrong! One beer will not get you hammered unless you weigh like 50 lbs.
One joint will.
it will
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
If it is legalized It'll prob be taxed to hell anyways but America kinda needs something to help us out maybe pot will save the day!
if weed is legalised then statistically the human race will slowly become less intelligent as the years go on.

as me, well, im already ****ing retarded so no worries there.
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by Yakult
To be honest, it may as well be legal. As long as you don't ever carry / possess large amounts at any one time then there's not a lot to worry about, from my experience.

I agree, but getting some is my problem. I can't find a dealer, and I'm paranoid about getting stuff from someone who is actually a cop.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I doubt it. People have the possibility to get high and drive.(but alchohol has the same effect!!!) Wrong! One beer will not get you hammered unless you weigh like 50 lbs.
One joint will.
It just adds more work to the police.
Alcohol and tobacco are more dangerous than marijuana.

People have been brainwashed into thinking that it's bad. It's not.

It also has many positive aspects. THC is a dilator; it allows dust and dirt to be cleared from your lungs with much more ease.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by metaldud536
One joint will.

no it won't.
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
marijuana is much less harmful than tobacco or alchohol, and has numerous medical applications. the only reason why i think it's illegal (my hypothesis) is that it's so easy for anyone to grow that it would be extremely difficult for the the government to tax it. that's why marijuana will never be legalized.
hello
The people in control of the laws now believe a lot of bad things about marijuana that may or not be true (mostly aren't) and as long as those types of people run the government it will be illegal. Marijuana isn't that bad for you when you compare to tobacco and alcohol honestly. No one has OD'd from Weed, and you sure here about Drunk Drivers a lot more than High Drivers killing people or themselves.

Edit: Marijuana being illegal also causes a lot more crime, you know murders, theft and the likes with gangs and the mafia got their start running alcohol when it was illegal and now marijuana.

Smoke it or not, there is a lot of propaganda and lies out there about weed and I want to help spread the truth, there is an interesting children's book about it.
www.justaplant.com

Edit 2: The Sequel: Also I don't buy into that "The Government can't tax it" Excuse people use for saying it is illegal. Because that sure isn't the reason cocaine, heroin, and all other illegal substances are illegal. Marijuana could be sold at Pharmacies or by Cigarette companies in new cigs.
Last edited by Gooze at Jun 29, 2007,
before legalizing drugs, people (specially kids or younger people) need to know their effects and not just the classic "drugs are bad" they need to get the information cause most of them don't search fot it, they just get high
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
marijuana is much less harmful than tobacco or alchohol, and has numerous medical applications. the only reason why i think it's illegal (my hypothesis) is that it's so easy for anyone to grow that it would be extremely difficult for the the government to tax it. that's why marijuana will never be legalized.

... And because it has a huge stereotype that all users abuse it and that it's a hugely addictive gateway drug.

FALSE!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
You know why we cant have it legally? Because The ****ing government cant put a tax on it because we arnt the ones who grow it. So they dope us up with pills and charge us $500 for em when they dont do ****. Its all the ****ing government. There greedy jews

Well, AFAIK, the UK imports all of the tobacco smoked here, and they tax the arse right out of that.
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome

most ignorant thing ever said.
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome

Um? Ignoring all your idiotic typos, the government places extra taxes on imports, you stupid ****, so even if we couldn't grow it at home (which we can) it would simply be taxed more heavily.
Quote by metaldud536
One joint will.

one joint get's you hammered? For one thing, that's completely subjective. Secondly, driving while high is not nearly as dangerous as driving drunk, and finally it doesn't even matter. Smoking pot and driving under the influence are two separate issues. You going to ban pregnancy because some mothers commit infanticide?
Quote by metaldud536
One joint will.

People generally smoke to a controllable high. I don't see the point in smoking once I'm as high as I want to be. Which isn't usually so high I can't drive. I don't smoke weed to get smashed, I smoke to relax and easy my mind.

Lat year, I was driving downtown when I cop pulls me over for my headlight being out. I had just got done smoking a joint ( i never keep more then 1 joint on me, i dont smoke bowls in my truck) It smelled terribly, as soon as he came to the door he asked me what was up. I told him that I had smoked a joint about 20 minutes ago, and the effects of the marijuana had completly worn off. He couldn't charge me with possesion or drug parafenelia, so he had to get me with driving under the influence. He gave me a sobriety test and i passed it completly, so he let me go. I was high off of my ass, like, SO STONED
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
ITS THE ****ING GOVERNMENT!!! there cheap bastards

haha. well said.
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
i dont think marijuana is ever gunna be legalized because the government cant make any make off of it.

i know that because i had a lawyer as a special guest in my school and i asked him if marijuana going to be legalized and he gave me that answer
MY GEAR
-Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black Cherry Finish)
-D'addrio XL (0.10 - 0.46) Strings
-Line 6 Spider II 210
-Dunlop Jazz III Picks
hah. good story dude ^^^^
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
I dont think there is no particular reason for weed to be legalized, cause you can still find it quite easily But there are many side-effects from the use of weed.And brain damage is pretty much false unless you are reffering to long-time users... It really is addictive (not highly addictive but stil) and it surely is a gateway to "hard-drugs".. It lowers your defences to the use of other drugs..And i know people who are addicted, and i myself would like to lay my hands on some coce or lsd if i had the chance, something that id never think of 2 years ago.. And there are loads of constructive things to do in your free time..! One last thing is that it not a sociable activity..I mean, sitting at home smoking weed aint that sociable is it?
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Pot isn't legal because in the early 1900's manufacturers saw it as a threat to there bissiness because it was a renewable source that could be used for almost everything. It can be made into fuel, clothes, building materials, not to mention some of the health benefits. Marijuana laws also exist because of racism and bigotry toward the mexicans, and blacks. The goverment thought that jazz was satanic and associated jazz with blacks and thus marijuana. Iterestingly the first marijuana "law" was in virginia in 1619 ordering farmers to grow "Indian Hempseed". The first marijuana probition law was made by the mormons in 1915 because the church had a lot of influince with the utah goverment. Soon many states followed, thus marijuana prohibition.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
plus in the 40s and 50s the media completly blocked the truth about marijuana from getting to the population. Most people were under the impression it was a crazy hardcore drug in the likes of heroin that made you go INSANE!!
So when people took votes on weather or not it should be leagalized, they were voting ignorantly.
Cannabis Sativa is latin for "The Useful Plant.
myspace.com/coffinslutcoffinslut
Quote by X_Op3th_X
I dont think there is no particular reason for weed to be legalized, cause you can still find it quite easily But there are many side-effects from the use of weed.And brain damage is pretty much false unless you are reffering to long-time users... It really is addictive (not highly addictive but stil) and it surely is a gateway to "hard-drugs".. It lowers your defences to the use of other drugs..And i know people who are addicted, and i myself would like to lay my hands on some coce or lsd if i had the chance, something that id never think of 2 years ago.. And there are loads of constructive things to do in your free time..! One last thing is that it not a sociable activity..I mean, sitting at home smoking weed aint that sociable is it?

it is if you're with your stoner buddies....
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Page 1 of 5