I love The Game of Life.

And PayDay.

And Monopoly. Although I've never owned the original Monopoly, only brand-name types like Pokemon Monopoly. Sad thing is I live 30 minutes from Atlantic City, where the game takes place.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
My favourite is, and always will be The Game of Life. I always win in that game ..unlike real life
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
board games = life

monopoly owns, but no one ever plays with me
cause no one can beat me!!!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Candy Land was pretty dam fun back in the day. Although they coulda picked a better name for it.
Frustration was a classic, I still play it. It really is frustrating though.
Quote by Lgndkllr777
I love The Game of Life.

And PayDay.

And Monopoly. Although I've never owned the original Monopoly, only brand-name types like Pokemon Monopoly. Sad thing is I live 30 minutes from Atlantic City, where the game takes place.

pokemon monopoly is, and always will be the greatest game on the face of the earth.
monopoly is fun and so is trouble. some of my friends used to play the ouiji board and i did not play with it it was freaky as hell
I've always loved Risk.

It's just insanely fun. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing the entire board have nothing but your men's color on every country except for one last man from another team on some small, miniscule country you can take out easily.

Hmmm... World Domination.

I love The Game of Life, Monopoly, Guess Who?, Scrabble, Yahtzee, and a few more also.

I never get to play board games, though. Either no one feels like it, or we don't have time to finish a game.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I've always loved Risk.

It's just insanely fun. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing the entire board have nothing but your men's color on every country except for one last man from another team on some small, miniscule country you can take out easily.

Hmmm... World Domination.

omg i cant believe i forgot risk!
another game no one will play with me....

but so much fun!!!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Monopoly, You know, i have never been beaten on it.

By any of my mates.

I love it to bits, played it loads since the age i was old enough to understand.
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by sysdown27
omg i cant believe i forgot risk!
another game no one will play with me....

but so much fun!!!

I love me some Risk.

LotR Risk is fun as hell. I'm not the BIGGEST LotR fan, but I love that game.

And I'm disappointed in Star Wars Risk.

What the FUCK is that? I mean, it's just sectors....Nothing from the Star Wars galaxy except the characters.

I've never played Stratego, though.

Anyone know how that game is? How different is it from Risk? Is it better? Worse?

Saxo-Walrus

If you're bored, and have a couple of days to spare, risk is an amazing game.

monopoly of course. Im pretty good at cluedo. And I really enjoy trivial pursuit, yet hardly ever win.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
If you're bored, and have a couple of days to spare, risk is an amazing game.

monopoly of course. Im pretty good at cluedo. And I really enjoy trivial pursuit, yet hardly ever win.

I LOVE Trivial Pursuit.

I've only played the ACTUAL game a few times. I usually just sit down with my uncle and we answer the questions on the card just to answer them. =P

I know a good many of them.

I kickass at Disney Trivial Pursuit, as well. Disney's just one of those subjects I just KNOW.

Saxo-Walrus

Stratego is a good game. It is a good bit different then Risk. Axis and Allies is the **** though...
I love Risk, Monopoly and Stratego, those were my childhood games and no one would play with me cos i used to win (and if i was losing i'd probably cheat) and so only my dad would play with me and he always beat me
United as One, Divided by Zero
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Stratego is a good game. It is a good bit different then Risk. Axis and Allies is the **** though...

Oh man stratego was so good wasnt it? Hardly anyone knows it though and it takes loads of thinking and obviously a really good strategy
United as One, Divided by Zero
The best monopoly strategy is to buy everything you can. Some people try to "save" their money. Screw that.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.