This was a sweet game from Epic games back in the 90's I think. It was for MS-DOS only i think. I lost my disc and haven't played it for like 9 years. I played the sequel but it was no where as good as the first. I miss the original game.

Anyone else ever played this game?
I played that when I was like 6 years old. It was just a totally amazing game!
------------------
Terrible game, the one I had on Windows 98 anyway.

Lemmings is my childhood game.
Aha I loved that game. The multiplayer was fun even though you had to scrunch yourself over the keyboard.

I'll try to find it and give you guys a link.
Yep, it was pretty fun but my childhood game is a little bloodier than that

I think it was the second game I ever played, and the game title is : Blood 2 The Chosen.
Guts, eyes, blood flyin' around as you kill.. Sometimes I wonder if that's good for a 6 year old.
Quote by SaXXoN
Terrible game, the one I had on Windows 98 anyway.

Lemmings is my childhood game.

you know that they have lemmings to PS3^^ kickass but hard
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Oh, the memories. I can barely recall it. I remember 'Mathbusters' more vividly.

EDIT: No, it was Math Rescue, found it on DOS Archive
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I was playing it again recently and it wasn't nearly as awesome as I remembered.

I also want to find downloads for Pickle Wars and The Incredible Machine, if anyone knows of anything. (without me having to figure out how to use a DOS emulator.)
Oh I used to love that game (.. still do, when I'm bored). I'm not much of a gamer now, but most girls aren't, I think. I only play games when I'm bored, like Broken Sword 3, Road to India and Dungeon Siege (I stole those games from my dad).
[Light]
WHERE THE HECK CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS GAME FROM AND HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK??? I'VE DOWNLOADED IT FROM SOME SITES BUT I CAN NEVER GET IT TO RUN. i'M USING WINDOWS XP. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE AND HOW I CAN DOWNLOAD AND RUN THIS GAME????

(Sorry for the caps but I want this to get noticed)
Oh my i remember that game!

My reactions to the game:

<3<3<3<3

Thats right, FOUR HEARTS.
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
I used to play Cosmo: space adventures ( I think it was called that) and Agent....both for ms-dos

I miss them
Ahh, those fun days playing Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Best time of my life.

I lost my CD but i remember i had a urge to play it so i downloaded it from some where but i cant remember the site.

Anybody remember the smoking bug?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Haha I remember that. I think I only had the crappy demo version though. Either that or I never actually managed to get that far, seeing as I was 5 and had no attention span... I'm downloading the 2nd one right now...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Love this game, brings back some great memories of when I lived in Holland