does that mean that your cat can massage you too?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
highjaxr

im over in norwich by the way where are you?

Bristol, CT peeps Unite!

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
word

where in bristol?

I moved from there when I was 8, but im going back to bath in 1 year to do my art degree :]
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Doolittle
that was hilarious, just like this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YzeJhOmq0

"ok dude whats wrong"

maybe its the fact he just jumped off a house roof!
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Wait. Didn't Michael J Fox star in Back to the Future?

In such a case, why isn't the dog getting this massage?

See, he didn't originally, then the bet was made; then the cat went back in time (probably using a DeLorean, which is...I dunno if ironic is the right word, but anyways) and made it so that Michael J Fox starred in the movie instead, so that that became the reality for us, and thus, we didnt realize that someone else (probably Samuel L. Jackson) was supposed to star in Back to the Future, thus winning the bet.

See?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Doolittle
that was hilarious, just like this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YzeJhOmq0

I saw that for the first time earlier today.

The part that gets me is the guy holding the camera is like, "dude are you okay" and "dude okay whats wrong"

The more I watch it the funnier it is...
Quote by Gunpowder
See, he didn't originally, then the bet was made; then the cat went back in time (probably using a DeLorean, which is...I dunno if ironic is the right word, but anyways) and made it so that Michael J Fox starred in the movie instead, so that that became the reality for us, and thus, we didnt realize that someone else (probably Samuel L. Jackson) was supposed to star in Back to the Future, thus winning the bet.

See?

close. re-read the first post

also im not in bristol, im in norwich