Poll: Are you getting the new iPhone???
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you getting the new iPhone???
Yes
3 3%
Hell No
88 77%
Maybe
24 21%
Voters: 115.
Nope. Why should I when I have a phone and an iPod that both work perfectly?
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
too expensive. it costs more than a freakin PS3!!!
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
No, I'm not a spoiled rich bastard
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
definately an awesome toy but it is way too much money when i already have ipod, tv, computer, google maps, dvd player and a cell phone.
I'll keep my Sony Ericsson and Creative Zen M thanks. I'd rather have a Creative Zen phone or a phone with a larger memory (my phone has 120mb approx just) so I can play any file type including WMA and WMV which apparently iPods don't let.
Yes because, you can listen to music, search the internet, and watch your favorite episode of The Office.
I want one, because I don't already have a phone, and I really don't want to carry around an ipod and a phone everywhere. So if I can do both at once, I'd be set.

But it costs ALOT of money. Its justified money though, Apple doesn't over-charge its just that their products are that much better.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
I want one, because I don't already have a phone, and I really don't want to carry around an ipod and a phone everywhere. So if I can do both at once, I'd be set.

But it costs ALOT of money. Its justified money though, Apple doesn't over-charge its just that their products are that much better.

Haha, that made me laugh. Almost every one of Apples products for the iPod are horribly overpriced.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I'll get one if Colbert gets one.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
I won't consider one until apple works out some of the many flaws and I see a in-depth review. This things could cost people $1000 yearly. I love apple products and I think the i-phone willl be even better with a couple improvements
Current Set-Up
Guitars:
1997 USA Standard Strat
Mitchell Acoustic-Electric
Stella Acoustic (Open G for slide)
Tom Delonge Signature
Amps:
Peavey Classic 30
Pedals:
Crybaby->EHX NYC Big Muff->Boss DS-1->TS-9 w/808 mod->Ibanez FL9->Boss Dm-3
Quote by bendystraw
definately an awesome toy but it is way too much money when i already have ipod, tv, computer, google maps, dvd player and a cell phone.

what he said
Minimum people can spend yearly on their plan is $59 per month (450 minutes, unlimited bandwidth, 400 textmessages). So it's not that bad in terms of plan prices.
last night my sisters boyfriend camped out for one...he had to wait 15 hours...
this really is a great invention, so thieves can steal your music and your phone at the same time.
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
pfft it looks crap personally

im planning on getting the Sony Ericsson K850i now that phone is leik tEh pWn0rZ!!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by zippidyduda
Haha, that made me laugh. Almost every one of Apples products for the iPod are horribly overpriced.

That's why you buy $3 knock-off accecories from China on eBay.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
absotively not. My mp3 player works beautiful, and ill get whatever phone I can upgrade to for free.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
ABSOLUTELY! I always get the latest gadgets. But not right away.

... I'll be getting this in 2012.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I would rather give my money to Scientology. The iPhone has nothing new, and everything it has is wrapped in a little bundle that says 'please mug me'.
i think its dumb that it only has 8 gigs of memory, for $600 they should give you at least 30 like they give you on a video ipod
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Nope.

1. It's not being realeased in Canada.
2. I wouldn't need/want one anyway.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
no...i could buy a mexican strat for that much...apple just wants money