Can any of you reccomend good army shooters for ps2. I dont care if it has online options , but must have a co-op mode.

Thanks in advance
call of duty, medal of honour, killzone
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Wolfenstein
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
ever heard of this guy named tom clancy?..... he has like 80 army/swat/ exc type coop games, im partial to ghost recond, they like all coop
the Conflict series: Conflict: GLobal terror, Conflict: Desert Storm (2), Conflict : Vietnam

Im telling you they own at co-op
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
the Conflict series: Conflict: GLobal terror, Conflict: Desert Storm (2), Conflict : Vietnam

I've played them before , they're really good.
Quote by fender1618
ever heard of this guy named tom clancy?..... he has like 80 army/swat/ exc type coop games, im partial to ghost recond, they like all coop

GHOST RECON FTW!!
does it have to be ps2 day of defeat is a good online pc game through steam
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield.

That **** is ****in beet. Weeks of fun, even in single player.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
3 Words:

Call. Of. Duty.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\

so much time spent on those games

now i gotta go play desert storm
battlefield 2, I'm playing it right now such a fun game but a bit easy on the first levels
A quick look in my draw shows me these army games; not sure which are co-op or anything, but if I give you the names I'm sure you can check them out using Google:

Brothers in Arms
SOCOM: Navy Seals
Shellshock: 'Nam '67
Conflict: Vietnam
America's 10 Most Wanted

Naturally, there are hundreds more.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club