Hi,

I uploaded this the other day actually but it ****ed up and so i had to reupload it today and so i remembered that i never posted up here for Crit. So here it is.

I went back to some Neo-classical melodies on this. Very Yngwie influenced, very bach and paganini in places. It turned out pretty well - it took absolutely ages to record with the synth - I did some of the synth my self on this one. For some reason GP5 didn't want to play certain parts of it.

anyways - www.myspace.com/aaronsoloing

It's Called...THY KINGDOM COME
C4C

Thanks
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Last edited by Donkey Fly at Jun 29, 2007,
Ha, Thanks for bringing that up. Ill change that now.

Thanks for the crit.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Hi,

I uploaded this the other day actually but it ****ed up and so i had to reupload it today and so i remembered that i never posted up here for Crit. So here it is.

I went back to some Neo-classical melodies on this. Very Yngwie influenced, very bach and paganini in places. It turned out pretty well - it took absolutely ages to record with the synth - I did some of the synth my self on this one. For some reason GP5 didn't want to play certain parts of it.

anyways - www.myspace.com/aaronsoloing

It's Called...THY KINGDOM COME
C4C

Thanks

That was beautiful, it was so pristine and well written great job!
Thanks for the crit on mine.

Very nice recording man. Sounds very professional. You have great chops. If that is a picture of you on myspace.....you are really young. I wish I had started playing guitar at your age!! Seriously, I liked everything about this, tone, melody, rhythm, all of it.

Edit: I liked Walk this Path too. Although, I think your singer could use a little help with lessons he would be great!!
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Thanx for crittin mine! Man this is really great, I love the tone on your guitar, it sounds well, and what you're playing harmonizes really well with the backing chords. One tip I would give you is if you can, to put reverb on the drums, so that they ring, because otherwise they sound compressed and just with little poewe, if you know what I mean. Great job, it's a very great melody you've created there keep it up!
Thanks for the crit! this has a real classical, epic feel to it - really cool. Nice string arrangement. The part at around 1:10 where it just explodes is amazing. i also like the more upbeat theme that come around 2:10. awesome job!
Sounds good...i like the beginning the best...reminds me a bit of Randy rhodes/ozzy in parts...reminds me of certain parts of the Blizzard Of Oz album...just parts of it remind me of that.

Overall its a good song...there might be a bit to much lead guitar after a while...most of the lead is very melodic however there where a few parts near the middle and end where I thought there was just to much lead guitar...thats just me though...overall i like it though and you did a nice job on the song.
Very nice stuff. I really liked the parts with melodies and counter melodies.. Can definitely see the Bach influence there. Great tone on the guitar too. There was enough variation, especially with the half time and double time feel of the drums to keep me interested so that was good.

The only criticism I can make is on the outro. Its a good idea to go back to the first riff you open with, but the transition to that outro part with the silence was too abrupt and didnt sit well with me. Other than that, very cool.
damn that was great, makes me wanna write something like that myself. i think ill give it a try, although itll be nothing on that
Thanks for the crit guys

wow, very cool. beautifully played. so much emotion was given. keep it up.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
wow very good. i hear a lot of bach in the intro, it seemed to change a bit later on, mostly do to the chord progressions. very professionally done anyhow. i love what u did in the middle when it got faster, very good, sounded a lot yngwie. my only complaint is the transitions between the slow and fast parts had a bit of a gap in them. i guess it works but you might wanna think about having more of a transition.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622349
pretty cool song, like said before, the transitions are a little weak, i like when it got faster, although some of the playing in that part was a bit sloppy, but good note choice i must say, some nice arpeggios in there. the main theme was good, had the nice emotinal classical feel to it, i can hear the yngwie influence like crazy which is good. pretty cool song overall, good simple structure, which was interesting throughout.

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621928
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
thats some sweet recording you got goin there mind if i ask what progs you use? and for the synths ect did you happen to use FL or some other prog?

The tempo changes on the kits..... beatuiful, good soloing there as well, wish i could say the same for mine >.< lmao
Thanks for the crit guys.

To Night.

Basically my set up involves

Guitar -> Pedals -> Amp -> PC/Computer

I have a lead which has like a guitar lead end and a headphone style end. I plug the guitar end into the line out of my amp and the other end into the line in slot in my pc - The blue one in between speakers and Mic. I then just record into Audacity. I use Guitar Pro 5 for the bass and Acoustica Beatcraft for the drums. For synth sometimes i just use my keyboard and sometimes if i can't play it because it's too hard i just program it into guitar pro 5 with the bass.

I then just layer the bits onto Audacity

I definitely see the yngwie influence. I love your tone. Some of the guitar parts after it stops for a bit and starts again were a bit off time. The fast bits were great though, as well as the tapping. Your playing is pretty clean.

I think what I liked most about this instrumental is that it didnt seem to just drag on like a lot of the ones i hear on here do. Yours was just sort of "get to the point, hit and run" type of thing, which made it awesome. Great job
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

awesome guitar playing man, extremely well done. I wish I could play like that, haha.

thanks for the crit.
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Cherry Sunburst)/Alvarez Acoustic/Electric cutaway
Amp - Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30W
Effects - Boss OS2/Boss DD6 Digital Delay/Digitech RP50

lost city radio. (acoustic)

Songs
Substance and Color