Hi, today I went to my local guitar shop. I saw the guitar I own, an Ibanez SZ520. On the pickups it said "Seymour Duncan" in little white letters. My Ibanez SZ520 is used, and I think its a bit older, (probably a couple years because it has some oxidization). But The pickups on mine don't say anything. But does anyone know if mine would possibly;y come with them even if ti didn't say so. As far as I know, the pups weren't switched out.
Be cool.
No Ibanez guitars, that I am aware of, come stock with Seymour Duncans. They use Dimarzios or their own pickups. The one you saw at the shop probably had the pickups changed.
Quote by ZootCst
No Ibanez guitars, that I am aware of, come stock with Seymour Duncans. They use Dimarzios or their own pickups. The one you saw at the shop probably had the pickups changed.

No, because on their website, it says it comes with Duncan/Ibanez pickups now.
Be cool.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Their an Ibanez/SD collaberation...they are not real SD pickups....basically the equivelant of the Schecter "Duncan Designed"

I knew that, but I am just wondering if my guitar came with these? Anyone know?
Be cool.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Yes...one of my old guitars was an old SZ....they used to have nothing written on the pups....then they started putting the logo on the pups. They are the same...though it really doesn't matter...they aren't pups that are worth noting.

Thanks.
Be cool.
yea ibanez duncan design, meaning ibanez makes them to duncans specs with cheaper components, same thing with their IB/EMGs i believe, and im not an ibanez fan but ive seen ibanez come stock with american duncans, just thought id add that in
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210