Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Well **** I wouldn't join a youth group with a guy that looks like that. honestly.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
pics or its not true!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by kool98769

Haha funny catholic joke Perverts come from all creeds and race dick wad, we just happened to have a number of em. Because of that crap a whole bunch of people lost their faith in the Catholic church and now we are the butt of every ****ing sex offender joke. Anyone who does this **** deserves life sentences, but don't make fun of Catholics you prick.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
The first half of the article is pointless, as it's not illegal to have surveillance in your own home.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
The first half of the article is pointless, as it's not illegal to have surveillance in your own home.

ok... but that doesn't make it any less creepy.
Quote by Iamafunguy
ok... but that doesn't make it any less creepy.

Well, journalists always give readers the main premise of the article in the first paragraph. Yet, the first paragraph in this article was:

"A disturbing case came out of Flint Tuesday night. A Flint man was turned into police after a teen found surveillance cameras all over his home."

Not exactly a big deal, is it?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I agree with Smokey on this one.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
The point is that he had them in the bathroom and the kid's bedroom.