the classic is more versatile, but i still think emg's are somewhat versatile, just roll off the volume..if you don't mind sterile cleans, lol
I have both and I have to say I like the classic more. Classic is a neck-thru and the Hellraiser is a set-in. Metal and be played on both although no trem on a classic. The other difference is the binding on the hellraiser is on the top and on the side with the classic. They both are awesome though.
the hellraiser is also a neck thru im almost positive.

The decision is easy, will you be mostly playing metal? If so then get the Hellraiser, if not get the classic.
no the hellraiser is not a neck-through, but it has the feel of one with schecter's neck joints
I have both and I have to say I like the classic more. Classic is a neck-thru and the Hellraiser is a set-in. Metal and be played on both although no trem on a classic. The other difference is the binding on the hellraiser is on the top and on the side with the classic. They both are awesome though. I just think the duncans sound better than the emg's