Hey, i was considering buying some of Joes music cuz hes awesome. :P What r some of his better albums?
I like The Extremist
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
ask around here:

Satch Thread

btw, Strange Beautiful Music
Quote by TheUltimateSin
I use a 26-fret 7-string Gilgamesh 4000XR with dual overdriven flourescent-orange Seymour Duncan pick-ups...My guitar is badass, beeatch.

best air guitar ever
They're all amazing and they all have their own gems, but I think The Extremist is a good starter because it has good production (which albums like Surfing do not show), varying styles of songwriting and playing (the neccessary Satch surf song=Summer, blues=Extremist, New Blues, emotional ballad=Cryin', happy melodic=Rubinas Blue Sky Happiness, Friends, acoustic= tears in the rain, blue sky, etc...), and is perfectly long/short enough, I think it's juts a very professionally done album, even if other better songs are on his many other records.
All the ones already mentioned are excellent.
satriani live, but then you'd be disappointed when you got the studio CDs.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i like satriani live! i suggest maybe getting his anthology album
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Satch thread yo.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.