Page 1 of 2
Holy ****.

The dog yelling....oh Christ man. What the ****.

what the ****.
Who dat?
Last edited by Anarion614 at Jun 29, 2007,
Hm...that was kinda disturbing.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
What is it?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
I can't stand the racist comments toward Asians.

The same is happening with the slaughtering of cows, chickens, pigs by Caucasians.
Quote by Yogurt + Berry

The same is happening with the slaughtering of cows, chickens, pigs by Caucasians.

"they probably can't see because of their eyes"

Stupid **** like that, yeah.
Who dat?
Quote by Yogurt + Berry

What do whites have to do in relation to this? You think only white people slaughter animals for meat production? There were racist comments because it's happening in SK, hence the comments toward Asians. Racism is never right, but trying to defend these actions committed by these people by putting some ignorant blame on whites is kind of stupid. And, no, most slaughterings are not done in this manner; the animals aren't tortured with the idea that the meat will taste better if they're tortured. It's cruel the way they're locked in little cages and crap (referring mostly to chickens), but KFC recently got taken to court over that and found guilty.
What the fuck... Those comments are almost as horrible as the video.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
This is the most fucked up thing i've ever seen. They hanged a dog. It screeched and tried to pull itself up but it couldn't.

Thanks for ruining my night threadstarter.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
That's some of the most disturbing stuff I've ever seen. That's horrible. I stopped watching a saw a puppy, I'd rather remain ignorant of what they did to him.

HOWEVER, I will not tolerate racist comments against asians.
1) It's a very small minority of Koreans that are doing this horrible act.
2) You can't judge an ENTIRE race of people from this.

Anybody who thinks all asians do this is completely ignorant and shouldn't be allowed to open their mouths.

EDIT: Just look at this ignorant fuck:
"****ing asians they are ****ing sick! we ****ing let them come into our countries! and give them speacial things they dont have. and thats just disgusting all u asian **** head probably have hell tiny penises so u try and act tough by killing dogs. suck my LARGE dick u PIN dick asians!"

Oh man, I just want to punch him in the face as hard as I can. These are exacly the type of people I simply cannot tolerate.
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Jun 29, 2007,
Is this the "Thousands of helpless dogs and cats are killed and eaten each year..." thing that people keep advertising in comments?

If so: I do not want to see it. Those who are against it are either vegetarians (enough said) or hypocrites since we do that all the time with cows, pigs ect.

EDIT: Oh, they're being tortured... That's different
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Terrible
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by RockInPeaceDime
What do whites have to do in relation to this? You think only white people slaughter animals for meat production? There were racist comments because it's happening in SK, hence the comments toward Asians. Racism is never right, but trying to defend these actions committed by these people by putting some ignorant blame on whites is kind of stupid. And, no, most slaughterings are not done in this manner; the animals aren't tortured with the idea that the meat will taste better if they're tortured. It's cruel the way they're locked in little cages and crap (referring mostly to chickens), but KFC recently got taken to court over that and found guilty.

Shut up. My opinion was directed toward a Youtube member posting a racist insult towards Asians. I was merely stating that Caucasians don't have the right to say such things when they are themselves slaughtering animals in a similar fashion.
Quote by Hidde
Is this the "Thousands of helpless dogs and cats are killed and eaten each year..." thing that people keep advertising in comments.

If so: I do not want to see it. Those who are against it are either vegetarians (enough said) or hypocrites since we do that all the time with cows, pigs ect.

I'd like to think we don't hang cows/pigs or throw them into machines that spin them (whatever the hell that thing was) and throw boiling hot water on them and take them out and burn them. If animals are going to be killed, they shouldn't be tortured.

Edit: nvm, saw your edit.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Hidde
Is this the "Thousands of helpless dogs and cats are killed and eaten each year..." thing that people keep advertising in comments?

EDIT: Oh, they're being tortured... That's different

it's not being a hypocrite if you eat meat and say that, that stuff is horrible a vast majority of the human race would rather our food be killed humanely it's the fact that we don't do anything about it.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by ~windrider~
I think anyone with a dog/cat/animal would rather not watch....

I saw it and I have a cat.

Meh, I'd have rather not seen it, but oh well.
Quote by Yogurt + Berry
Shut up. My opinion was directed toward a Youtube member posting a racist insult towards Asians. I was merely stating that Caucasians don't have the right to say such things when they are themselves slaughtering animals in a similar fashion.

slaughtering animals for food is different to torturing them.
its one thing to kill an animal instantly or painlessly, which is what caucasians do (that is what you are talking about - caucasians have seal clubbings and **** which is just as bad, or even worse because they dont intend to eat them. im just saying that you are suggesting that the meat we buy at the shop comes from animals treated like those in the video, which is not true). it is completely different for one to torture the animal. to be killed painlessly is far more of a way to say 'sorry, but we need to kill you to live' than to torture an animal. torture is more brutal and it is unforgivable, in my opinion.

the people in this video, and in the video with the animals getting skinned alive by korean guys and the seal clubbing video - they all deserve to be skinned alive and dipped in salt.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
slaughtering animals for food is different to torturing them.
its one thing to kill an animal instantly or painlessly, which is what caucasians do (that is what you are talking about - caucasians have seal clubbings and **** which is just as bad, or even worse because they dont intend to eat them. im just saying that you are suggesting that the meat we buy at the shop comes from animals treated like those in the video, which is not true). it is completely different for one to torture the animal. to be killed painlessly is far more of a way to say 'sorry, but we need to kill you to live' than to torture an animal. torture is more brutal and it is unforgivable, in my opinion.

the people in this video, and in the video with the animals getting skinned alive by korean guys and the seal clubbing video - they all deserve to be skinned alive and dipped in salt.

What about the living conditions for the animals being slaughtered for food? Some pigs gain such weight they aren't able to support themselves. Chickens live in cluttered unsanitary conditions in factories. The throats of cows are slut and their carcasses are hung upside down to allow their blood to drain. Tell me that isn't torture.
Quote by Yogurt + Berry
What about the living conditions for the animals being slaughtered for food? Some pigs gain such weight they aren't able to support themselves. Chickens live in cluttered unsanitary conditions in factories. The throats of cows are slut and their carcasses are hung upside down to allow their blood to drain. Tell me that isn't torture.

that kind of brutality IS considered to be wrong, and is not alright.

animal cruelty is not ok. i wasnt having a go at you before, i am just saying that the food that you buy at a shop is prepared in a fashion that is not 'similar' to the video
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by metal4all
This is the most fucked up thing i've ever seen. They hanged a dog. It screeched and tried to pull itself up but it couldn't.

Thanks for ruining my night threadstarter.

HUNG.

And this **** is messed up. We should SO nuke the rest of the world.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by instagata0
that kind of brutality IS considered to be wrong, and is not alright.

animal cruelty is not ok. i wasnt having a go at you before, i am just saying that the food that you buy at a shop is prepared in a fashion that is not 'similar' to the video

Okay I can understand that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It states at the end of the video that some parts were a South Korean protest against the Japanese.
Quote by Yogurt + Berry

i'm a vegetarian and support PETA, and i have never seen the farmers to THAT terrible of stuff, its ****ed up, but the way korenas and chinese (generally) treat the dogs/cats/every other animal is worse than whitey's

so SHUT THE F.UCK UP.
Quote by Yogurt + Berry
Okay I can understand that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It states at the end of the video that some parts were a South Korean protest against the Japanese.

... i wonder what loot they got from the dogs?.....

*goes to hell*
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by abcdboy
HUNG.

And this **** is messed up. We should SO nuke the rest of the world.

I'm pretty sure it's hanged.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by original=punk
i'm a vegetarian and support PETA, and i have never seen the farmers to THAT terrible of stuff, its ****ed up, but the way korenas and chinese (generally) treat the dogs/cats/every other animal is worse than whitey's

so SHUT THE F.UCK UP.

Don't resort to profanity when you can't grasp the entire argument please.
Quote by Yogurt + Berry
Don't resort to profanity when you can't grasp the entire argument please.

GTFO
Quote by Whatley2212
GTFO

you GTFO - he's right
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by instagata0
you GTFO - he's right

No, he's not. People in the U.S. DONT treat animals like that. So you GTFO too.
Quote by Whatley2212

You'd be surprised.
Quote by Whatley2212

yes they do. animal cruelty is not something which is confined to asia, its a worldwide display of human brutality.

i have seen the video's of the seal clubbings, that was americans and it was just as brutal if not more brutal since at the very least, the people in this video intended to eat the animals
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Probably one of the saddest things I have ever seen.
This reminds me of Rise Againsts' "Ready To Fall" video.

Go check that out if you already haven't seen it.

But this is just awful.
Some people in the world are just ****ing sick.
Nikolas
Everyone mistreats animals, it's pretty sad.... Like Cows, Chickens, and other livestock that have no room to live and grow.. Or when dogs, cats, horses are mistreated as pets..

Its really sad...
I hate animal abuse, and mistreatment, it really pisses me off when people do it.
Page 1 of 2