Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Is this a joke?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
i lawld
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Wow...

Dude this is like the best. I love the way that you've just hit random buttons! It sounds so soulful, like its really from the heart. This is toootally gunna make your girlfriend love you. Because you took the time to hit random buttons. [/sarcasm]

Really though, don't do that
I guess this would be a good time to post my Michael Angelo interpretation. (runs away)
Attachments:
YEA YEA.zip
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
this is total and utter guff and its pretty much as bad as your serious compositions. i think you should just give up at the writing business or even quite guitar because you clearly have no idea about music
you clearly havent listened to his serious stuff then

'OMGZZZZ DROP Z IM SOO BRUTAL AND PLAY RANDOM HROmATIC THAT SOUND AWEUL COS IM GR1M

write something listenable in standard or d standard and ill retract my first statement
Quote by kylendm
I guess this would be a good time to post my Michael Angelo interpretation. (runs away)

my computer couldnt cope with the speed, it could only play the first 4 notes or so and was just silent as the rest played
lol yea mine like shut down the first time i played it.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
drop drop drop c? magically went up a few pitches from standard i put that to d standard and it actually souded alright the solo was cool im sorry to say it still had more melody that your man heres did.
Does it?

That sucks.

Check the MIDI, and no, that's not a steel drum, it's an acoustic guitar
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Jun 30, 2007,
yeah but i changed it to distortion guitar. it is alot higher pitched than standard stick it to d standard and youll see
so THIS is what it'd sound like if an alarm clock, a telephone, the circus, a rave, a schizophrenic, a pregnant cat, and a hobo blowing into an empty bottle would sound like if you were to lock them into a cinderblock shed and light it on fire.

i've always wanted to know.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
thats ****in awesome!!!

Invictious! your tunes are so brutal it broke sidewinders computer..

so funny...

as dumb as some of this material is.. its obviously like that on purpose. its called having fun. also i'd like to see it performed live. it'd be like a knockoff of mr bungle. except well.. bungle is good.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Jun 30, 2007,
Quote by buckethead_jr
New song guys! Drop drop drop drop C standard zOMG!

hahaha that song isnt even badi know you tried to make it bad but its kind of cool sounding, hahaha
Quote by ch715dallat
this is total and utter guff and its pretty much as bad as your serious compositions. i think you should just give up at the writing business or even quite guitar because you clearly have no idea about music

Someone said this was harsh but I'm TOTALLY AGREEING because this is the worst piece of **** I've heard in quite some time... and I'm not trying to flame you but seriously.. seriously if you could put all of those garbage instruments together then i should hope that you could make another piece down to something more managable and coherent, thats well MUSICALLY SOUND.
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
so..amidst all this flaming..did anyone realize this is a joke about the genre..?

if you thought i was serious about this, then seriously..jump off the cliff.

I hope no one did, honest.

HONEST.
omg yngwie watch out. it was almost as good as arpeggios from HELL!!!! your melodies, synchopations, use of tritones, harmonys, spectacular. Rob Weiner would give it atleast 4/4 stars. ATLEAST. then he'd eat you and a couple big macs.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Quote by Invictious
so..amidst all this flaming..did anyone realize this is a joke about the genre..?

HONEST.

Yes, I realized it was a joke, worth a good laugh seeing as it was a "Dedication for Girlfriend".
When you have 3 feet long fingers and can play this:

show me!

EDIT: Damn man.. I'm lol'ing at your comments on your other tabs. "I tried to create a big wall of sound" - Death With A Spoon Stuck Up My Nose.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Last edited by Paul Lambeth at Jul 3, 2007,
Quote by Invictious

HONEST.

i know it was a joke but to be honest it isnt much worse than your serious pieces
Quote by ch715dallat
i know it was a joke but to be honest it isnt much worse than your serious pieces

He has serious pieces? o.O

I thought this was the product of a 3 year old on one of those pianos in the Early Learning Center.
Quote by ch715dallat

Buckethead was right, they were all jokes

I love the noobs who said 'OMG I LOVE IT< SO BROOOTAL!'

Hilarity.

You know, it actually takes skill ot press random notes

Maybe blood butcher was the more serious one.
Page 1 of 2