Alright so a while back I read about Kegel Exercises in the sex thread and I was going to ask this question here but the search button is being stupid and I cant bring that thread up, it keeps telling me this

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/u_guitarcom/ultimate-guitar.com/www/forum/search.php on line 979

Anyway I know how to do the exercises they are pretty simple, but like once you've been doing them how do you know they are working, will you just last longer or will you have the urge to "go" but you are able to hold it back because you've been doing the kegels? Just wanted to clear that up.
Are you asking me to stroke your penis?
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I've been doing them, I can still jack of in 50 seconds flat if I need to so I don't think they work...
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
I've been doing them, I can still jack of in 50 seconds flat if I need to so I don't think they work...

How long you been doing them, ive heard ranges of 2 to 5 weeks for them to work.
like 3 weeks

once a day
Quote by soulflyV
i read theyre supposed to help you shoot your seed further lol
Quote by thewho65
If they're buying you an MG, they hate you
they work what they mainly do is hold blood in your wang instead of leting it force back out under ahemm...........tight situations, and for chicks it help them get a better "grip" on things
They're actually supposed to make you last longer when you're having sex
Quote by soulflyV
plus you shouldn't jack off in 50 secs even if it may be needed, thats whats gonna make you be a quick shooter, after a couple years wankin it fast tryin to not get caught or what ever you get programed to fire off quick, then it'll take awhile of beatin it for like anhour at a time just to work your self back up
Well for me, my loads have been stronger (been doing them for about two-three months). That's pretty much it. When I feel the jizz urge coming up, I can squeeze the PC muscle real tight and it'll go away. But I still have the ability to last long or real short for quickies.
Quote by ih8u2
Well for me, my loads have been stronger (been doing them for about two-three months). That's pretty much it. When I feel the jizz urge coming up, I can squeeze the PC muscle real tight and it'll go away. But I still have the ability to last long or real short for quickies.

Go away for a short time or longer?
They don't make you "last longer", they make it so you can hold in the ejaculation for a while.