What are the benefits of signing up for Last. FM. What do you do on their?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
You get music recommendations and can see people who share your interests. We should form a UG group on there.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by HawkaLuigi
We have a UG group there.

OK cheers I'll join.
to brag about what you listen to.

haha, but really...ok recommendations. though idk, i don't use it for that. if someone asks what i listen to i just give them the link.
Ah. So that I may brag, where can I get one of those lil' tag thingies you put in you're sig...
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Umm..take your Last.FM URL and add it to your sig via the links button. Add me on Last.FM if you have my tastes.
Get off my lawn.
Everything mentioned above, music recommendations are kind of lame but gig recommendations occasionally come up with a good gig that i hadn't spotted in the papers/mags.

And it also enables you to see when your obsession with a particular band is becoming unhealthy, so you can stop before it gets out of hand. Eg. if you're a top listener of a band that has any popularity whatsoever, you're walking a thin line.
I've got a Last.Fm account, had it for a monthish. Can someone link me to the UG group on there as I haven't quite worked out how to work the thin yet (well, I haven't tried really).

and you can add me if you want: http://www.last.fm/user/Mikesybaby/
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
This kidd I've just added you.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You can show off how awesome you are.

d00d ur taste t0tally suxxx.

u shuld listen 2 green dai.