I'm currently trying to download a halo demo but its taking ages. I think norton is slowing it down a lot. Does anyone know how to temporarily turn off norton?

Thanks to anyone who knows.
you could always punch it in the eye, that should do the trick.

Or just get rid of norton cause it's poo.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Maybe it's purposely slow so you'll shut off your Norton so that it can download viruses and spy ware onto your computer! CONSPIRACY!

Or maybe you could just right click the Norton thing in your task bar and disable it temporarily so you can download your game.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by raindropsXroses
Maybe it's purposely slow so you'll shut off your Norton so that it can download viruses and spy ware onto your computer! CONSPIRACY!

Or maybe you could just right click the Norton thing in your task bar and disable it temporarily so you can download your game.

I tried that and it wasn't there.
Really? Hmm. That's weird. It's there for me. Sorry, can't help you then. Good luck.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
You're using a downloading program and you want to turn OFF Norton
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by madmk
Norton is useless anyway.

Please elaborate as to why. I see a lot of people abusing Norton, but they never seem to have a reason. Yes, the Anti-Virus is quite poor, but the Firewall is excellent. So, why is it useless?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."