this sounds a lot like some thread a few days ago.
queued 5+ hours for this during a sale this morning/afternoon to get it at 50% off. tired.

My first real tube amp. Sounds like a dream with my Jaguar. Sounds way better than the Johnson hybrid at the band practice space and the roland cube30 at home. The roland couldn't really take pedals well. This Laney is great with pedals, I must add. Very little hum/noise, I must add! when all the pedals are connected to the amp, when comparing with the cube, which hums like nobody's buisness.

/showoff
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Nice :-) You should have got Orange Tiny Terror though! But this for half price = killer Congratulations
Quote by soulgazer
nice
if you tried to make people jealous and totally pissed...u did it !!!!

+1
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by madmk
Nice :-) You should have got Orange Tiny Terror though! But this for half price = killer Congratulations

In Singapore there are hardly any options. There's no Orange, no Mesa, hardly anything. The dealer usually overprices very heavily, so I only can get it at half price, cause the full price is crazily exorbitant. But it dosent matter cause I got my precious now...
nice man nust sound great i to also have the dreaded roland cube =( VALVE KING
SOON!
Quote by SG thrasher

I clearly win, and i didn't have to que for 5 hours.

£280, delivered to the door, bee-itch...

EDIT: nice though, real nice.

That was one awesome deal you got. Too bad I don't have the space/funds to fund for one.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616720&

I pwn you all. It's pretty much a vintage (made in 1964!) Marshall JTM45 replica. With a tad more gain.

Although the LCs are nice, and I must congratulate you both on such sweet deals.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Last edited by binjajer at Jun 30, 2007,
Quote by SG thrasher
I tip my hat to thee

Thanks. If you lurk on ebay, you might find some echolettes, those are awesome amps. Made in the 60s, mostly Marshall copies with minor mods. What's most important - they are all tube, including rectification. Quite durable too, IMO.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.