Last edited by DieKrupps at Jun 30, 2007,
good guitar for its price range, depending on what music you want to play
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Dunlop Crybaby

Member #3 of the Carvin Club (PM MESAexplorer to join)
Quote by DieKrupps
*edit*

hehe, i would also recommend the jackson still, fits well with your taste in music and has better specs than the LTD.
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Well.. the Jackson looks good in all its aspects but their tremolos aren't reliable for what I've seen with them in the past.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
I've never played a JEM personally, but I have heard good things about them. Ibanez makes a good guitar. Might wanna wait till someone with more JEM experience responds
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

the 777 is the good jem. the 555 is a budget one. don't go completely crazy with the trem and it'll suit you fine.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I think the Ibanez is the best for what you want to play. IMO you can't really go wrong with an Ibanez
I just spoke to a couple people on the phone, and they say Ibanez is a better option than a LTD.

I just want a metal guitar..so hard making a decision when there are so many metal styles guitars
Quote by DieKrupps
why ?

because i prefer the pickups in that jackson over EMGs, i love jackson necks, and from my experience jackson trems are pretty reliable...
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group