Any opinions on them? I was offered a trade - my Baretta for a 1996 Fender American Stratocster with those pups. I've never heard of them, so I'm a tad confused.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
That means they can be decent.

Well, yeah, I've seen their website. HC have no reviews on them. I want opinions, not marketing.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

I haven't played them, but they sound amazing. Gilmour has a set on his strat. If the strat is in good condition, i'd say go with it, apperently they're the best noiseless single coils you can get.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by SRVStrat808
I haven't played them, but they sound amazing. Gilmour has a set on his strat. If the strat is in good condition, i'd say go with it, apperently they're the best noiseless single coils you can get.

Hmm. Thanks for the info. That made me wonder. The strat is in perfect condition... But a 1996 strat vs a 1987 Kramer Baretta I with Guitart... I'll have to think about it.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Quote by TheDev01dOne
Lmao! Oh man I'm so using that word from now on.

Yeah I'd keep the Kramer. Strats are mundane, your Baretta is all weird and cool.

Jut FYI, It's not me, who made up the word "Guitart". It's been used since the 1986, I believe. That's what Kramer called their guitars with artwork on them.

And, yeah. I'm keeping the Baretta. I've tried the strat out, and frankly, It's sound and feel is nowhere near the Kramer. I hate the neck profile of that fender.

EDIT: Well, I must admit, that the sound was not bad. But IMO there are very little things that could beat a slanted vintage Seymour Duncan JB in a maple body of a Baretta.

And that strat had a C-shaped neck which somehow doesnt go too well with my hands.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Last edited by binjajer at Jun 30, 2007,