I shouldn't see why not. Go into a store and ask or check one out.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Yeah you can.. On the very right theres a little part that comes out to fit longer pedals...

Perfect for your wah..
it can only be in the front of everything else though
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Well you can always plug into one of the pedals and have its output go round to the input of the wah...
i have one of those pedal boards i keep for fast setup situations. i put the wah on the far right and used a sharp knife to cut it in tight. remove the bracket on the far right. lay the wah in positions and trace around it with a pen. then cut it out with a sharp knife. you can still even fit the tuner in the tuner place if you need too.
the boss pedal board works awsome in fast setup situations like a 5 band show where you have 15 minutes total band setup time. it takes me a whole 5 minutes total setup time for my whole rig with the boss setup. one chord in one chord out.
i think you can actually gut the part in the boss pedalboard to make it a bigger floor to lay out your pedals.