Hmm. . . maybe a blank belt buckle with some kind of straplock mechanism built into it, but that'd call from some modifications to the back of the guitar also lol
Theres some kind of guitar strap thats like a harnis, it goes over both sholders and attatches to your guitars strap buttons. You can spin it 360 degrees. No modifications needed. Cant remember what there called though
Quote by jonnyguitarman
Theres some kind of guitar strap thats like a harnis, it goes over both sholders and attatches to your guitars strap buttons. You can spin it 360 degrees. No modifications needed. Cant remember what there called though

Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt michae angelo batio use one of those straps?

It should'nt be to hard to make one if ur willing to modify the back of ur guitar...

Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club.
The ghetto method: Use a Covertec pager clip (or a similar style), and put that in your belt. Then screw the button onto the back of your guitar at the point where it balances best.
Quote by Pikka Bird
The ghetto method: Use a Covertec pager clip (or a similar style), and put that in your belt. Then screw the button onto the back of your guitar at the point where it balances best.

where would one aquire a Covertec page clip?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
where would one aquire a Covertec page clip?

Well, as I said, a similar style would suffice. The important bit is that it has a round button that can rotate freely in the receiver... You should be able to pick one up anywhere they sell accessories for cellular phones or the like...

This is the basic design:
you have to use a harness for stuff like this, because if you dont it ends up pulling your pants off, suspenders might work though, assuming they're tight, and you can wear them under your shirt...
I would laugh until I pissed myself if I saw someone spin their guitar until their pants fell down.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
so funny, i was thinking about this today, just build a big strap lock and strap it onto the guitar/ your belt
Quote by sempri_fi
you have to use a harness for stuff like this, because if you dont it ends up pulling your pants off, suspenders might work though, assuming they're tight, and you can wear them under your shirt...

That's just for people who wear baggy pants around their ass and not proper pants around their waist... Pants are supposed to fit, and you should tighten the belt if they don't. Noone wants to see your underwear... And if your pants fit right you can rest a lot of weight on a clip on your belt. Where I used to work I carried a work phone in a similar clip in my belt, and when I carried bulky and heavy stuff I'd halfway rest it on the clip when I needed a hand for opening doors, writing stuff down, etc. and the pants never left my waist. It's not a problem, really.
Quote by zeroyon
I would laugh until I pissed myself if I saw someone spin their guitar until their pants fell down.

Haha, that would be pretty damn funny.
Quote by orion91
Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt michae angelo batio use one of those straps?

It should'nt be to hard to make one if ur willing to modify the back of ur guitar...

actualy you are wrong, mab uses a normal strap that he wraps over both sholders and attaches to a larger single pin, and yes if you do it this way it can spin, but you gotta make shure it secure otherwise your gonna look like a dumbass
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
Quote by t heff
otherwise your gonna look like a dumbass

I don't think there's any way to avoid that.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
What kind of guitar do you have? I doubt a bit of plastic is going to support something like a les paul, or something similar to that.
My gear:
OLP John Petrucci Sig.
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mesa/Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112
Wouldn't putting a strap button on the back, then taking both ends of the strap, and attatching it to that work?

Oh, make sure the guitar isn't too low. While it would be hilarious to see someone try to spin their guitar just to have the headstock smash against the ground, it would totaly suck for you.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Wouldn't putting a strap button on the back, then taking both ends of the strap, and attatching it to that work?

Oh, make sure the guitar isn't too low. While it would be hilarious to see someone try to spin their guitar just to have the headstock smash against the ground, it would totaly suck for you.

that would be awesome to see
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Noone wants to see your underwear...

says you
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by Will_Minus

thats how mab does it so it would work
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
when i read the first post .. i thought you meant belt buckle for your belt for your trousers
rofl
my bad
:')