oh did someone say *********....cos i ****ing certainly did oh wait no my amp ****ing certainly did

so like i was home one day and their was this box like sitting in my room with my name on it....so what the hell i might as well open the mofo

interesting, i dont remember ordering any marshall's

bah if i hadnt taken photo's then maybe i would know what amp it is

wow this does get truly gay after a while

cmon now this is just a load of crap

hey now we are certainly getting somewhere

atleast i know what brand the amp is...i hope

hey whats those letters. give me an E, give me a N, give me a G, give me a L and what do you get...

..you get *********

cab will follow next week and hopefully clips should follow the week after, probably after i get it retubed.

now for how i got the amp well basically i saw it on ebay and i though **** thats one hell of a cheap buy with the starting bid at $1000 so i waited a few days and only the last day the price was only $1325 so i thought well heres my time to shine and in the last minute i placed my max. bid, so i was in lead in the last few seconds then i got sniped and lost by an astonishing 25 bucks.

so i was a bit pissed so much that the neighbours could hear me swearing my head off buy hey i lost by 25 bucks of course anybody would be pissed. so yeah the next day was pretty regular and then i get home and log onto my account and hey what do you know there was a second chance offer for the fireball so naturally i accepted it and was well on my way of getting a new amp.

so like 3 weeks after all that the amp is here and all up i only paid $1750 and the amp new cost $2500 from billy hydes and that doesnt include the footswitch which mine came with for free
very nice.

go check your email.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
kool catch, even though i found the unnecessary pics to be annoying...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
awesome!

\m/
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by C.C. Deville
kool catch, even though i found the unnecessary pics to be annoying...

me too, i dont even know why the **** i put them in there
Quote by which ones pink
Nice score. Those pics really suck when you are using dial-up though.

sorry bout that, next time i buy stuff i'll use thumbnails oh wait i might as well just convert these into thumbnails

edit: nope i cant photobucket is being a f*cking bitch like usual so i will load these onto imageshack tomorrow and make them thumbnails
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at Jun 30, 2007,
**** you! each picture was agonising! lol!
Then I saw its beauty! Congrats man! its a grrreat amp!
Very nice!

Not as epic as my OCD thread though.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
If it helps, I liked the pointless pictures.

Congrats on the new ENGL.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Sweet looks pretty nice. Any videos or audio files with it yet?
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Pointless pictures build up suspense, and congrats!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by jerm__
Sweet looks pretty nice. Any videos or audio files with it yet?

nah man, cab should be arriving this week so i'll have a crank on saturday and get some clips down and they should be posted before i get it re-tubed
For a second I was scared and thought it was going to be an MG,
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
For a second I was scared and thought it was going to be an MG,

Ditto, lol.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT