Page 1 of 2
I wish. My mom says it's too far away.

Doesn't that place have like sales every other day or something, those damn radio commercials make me so anxious to go.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
I wish. My mom says it's too far away.

Doesn't that place have like sales every other day or something, those damn radio commercials make me so anxious to go.

yeah

but today its like, a mega sale..

"free gear"

:]
Quote by bassdrum
What kinda deals are going on?

major discounts, buy this get that free kinda thing

im definately going

I talked to my father about it, I was ready to spend my money he goes

"i'll pay for it"

:]]]]]
****, is that today? At all Guitar Centers? And exactly how big is this sale?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Holy sh*t theres a sale today? I didnt even know, but I was going tonight to get a pedal. Maybe they'll have a buy this pedal, get one free, or spend this much and get this crappy first act free.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Damn, just got a whole shitload of stuff from GuitarCenter last week. And I bought a Slash wah for $170 USD. Maybe I should have waited.....
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
stupid GC....whever there's a sale....they mail me AFTER the fact. I went to the last sale they had, and the guy was like "hey, if you bring your letter, you get free strings".

..."what letter?"
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Is this sale going on in all GCs?

EDIT: Ah ****ing hell mate. Did the sale start yesterday?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Last edited by MrDinkleberry at Jun 30, 2007,
yeah.... GC is like wal-mart. They're all connected.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I knew this since last week. Yet this just reminded me again. The only GC here is about 20 minutes from where I live, but fortunatley, me and my family are going to a restraunt that's really close to it. So I guess I'm going.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I haven't heard anything about this? When is it??
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Man I really feel for y'all who live 15-20 minutes away from a GC. There's a relatively new GC about a year old that I take a 5 min walk to lol
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Gahhh, I bought an acoustic there like a week ago. If I hadda known this then I cudda gotan even better one.

Can anyone tell me what kinda deals they got at the last one? Or is it just buy one get something else free deals?
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
For those of you who have already gone, can you give me an idea of what I can get with $150? I don't want to be disappointed like that stupid sale they had last year (that one where you had to print out something from their website to get in).
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
For those of you who have already gone, can you give me an idea of what I can get with $150? I don't want to be disappointed like that stupid sale they had last year (that one where you had to print out something from their website to get in).

Yeah I don't want this to be a bull**** sale. What can you get with about $200?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
what the hell is going on? what sale? I live ten minutes away, how didn't I know about this?
Does it go to midnight? I have to go to my grandma's the day of a sale when I've been saving....and my grandma's is an hour in the opposite direction of the 45 minutes to GC....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
WHY MUST I LIVE IN CANADA :
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by MakinLattes
what is the sale? I didn't get anything in the mail..

It's a lot of buy one get one free stuff. Like just on the radio a commercial was on going about how if you buy some Line 6 port thing you get a free guitar and stuff like that.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
any bother to look at their site? http://www.guitarcenter.com/
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
buy 1 condensor mic get 2 free. I wish i was going, but i'm saving for an ocd and telecaster
I looked on the site, and didn't see anything for my store. I don't listen to the radio.. I'm so confused
it was lame

lol

totally didnt live up to the hype

i got a rg3ex1

just the usual GC markdowns, with the hourly sales

i got a stand and a cable for spending morre than $250

eh

was pretty lame

still worth checking out i guess
Quote by calebrocker
yeah.... GC is like wal-mart. They're all connected.

[anti-corporate sentiment]there more alike than just that.... its all big business, and they're trying to own us all. there evil, and not in the good way[/anti-corporate sentiment]
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by la bamba
Man I really feel for y'all who live 15-20 minutes away from a GC. There's a relatively new GC about a year old that I take a 5 min walk to lol

Try an hour and a half drive w/ the closest small local shop being about 45 minutes...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
yeah, i wanna konw if its worth goin...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
****ing Alaska... We don't have a Guitar Center in the entire state. A twenty minute drive is nothing, try a seven hour flight.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
Page 1 of 2