Quote by HeavyMetaldude
hmm feb 07 eh? that explains it.

Not really, we're in June now, almost July. Plus if you look at his posts, you'd realize this is a joke thread. Reported
Yea just like cutting my penis off would make me a woman
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by chachee123
if i cut off two strings of my electric guitar would it make it a bass guitar

Maybe. You have to take out the machine heads and saddles to make it work though.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
hmm feb 07 eh? that explains it.

there are rules against saying that now, apparently. Also, february was a long time ago, you usually only make fun of the current month's members...

and just in case this person isn't playing with us: there's no need to cut off the two strings, You can still play bass parts on the other 4. It's better to have something and not need it than need something and not have it, so keep your two high strings...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
thank you report me thats nice report me for being really really good i hope thank you very much
Quote by NovemberRain273
Yea just like cutting my penis off would make me a woman

Nice try, but you'd still need to make a hole.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by webbtje
Maybe. You have to take out the machine heads and saddles to make it work though.

an electric guitar will not support bass strings. plus, the frets will be at the wrong intervals.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Nirvana-Man
and tune down an octave!

Eeeexactly. Try it now, man. You never know, maybe you'll become the next Flea on your mutilated Squier.
Quote by Sid McCall
there are rules against saying that now, apparently. Also, february was a long time ago, you usually only make fun of the current month's members...

and just in case this person isn't playing with us: there's no need to cut off the two strings, You can still play bass parts on the other 4. It's better to have something and not need it than need something and not have it, so keep your two high strings...

r u serial? rules against stupid comments on UG? what has this world come to?