In Central London (UK) most buildings seem to have basements that stretch for the whole foudations of the building.
My dad noticed one day and now every available opportunity he says he wants to know how and where they moved all the earth to 150 years ago

Sorry but he's driving us nuts and I thought the knowledgeable dwellers of the pit would know the answer
landscaping, perhaps? road-levelling?
there's tons of uses for it.

your dad sounds like my 5 year old cousin.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
uhh a pile!
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Your dad doesn't appear to be very smart.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Greece.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
uhh a pile....thats invisible....in the middle of London....oh my word i can't believe I didn't thinkof that before thankyou for your marvellous input

and yeah my dad is a tad tedious
Artificial Hills?
Landscaping?
The sea?
Does it matter?
Anywhere?
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Tell him to shut up and go away, that what i tell my dad when he asks stupid questions
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'

PM me to join
Ive just wiki'd it.

Apparantly, the victorians used to eat earth. It wasn't until the early 20th century that we developed sophisticated diets.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i cant do that at 4am....I don't have the mental capacity at that time of the morning to do anything but drink coffee
4a.m.? did your dad wake you up to ask you this question? did he really need to know that desperately?

PM me to join
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ive just wiki'd it.

Apparantly, the victorians used to eat earth. It wasn't until the early 20th century that we developed sophisticated diets.

Quote by acdc4ever
i cant do that at 4am....I don't have the mental capacity at that time of the morning to do anything but drink coffee

I think it's you that wants to know, not your dad. You're just making him the skapegoat so we don't think you're the retard.
you think that but if you ever met my father you would see he is not a retard he just doesn't have a good sense of logic
It may be me, but could they not have simply shipped it to the Netherlands in an effort to help expand their polder empires of the sea? I mean, the British are known for their generosity, especially towards the Netherlands.
i kinda relised that the smater people the less logical they are.
ive known loads of smart people have no common sense what so ever.

it kinda makes sense as they usually end up in politics ****ing it up for the rest
what do you think they keep in the tower of london? yeah the crown jewels and whatnot, but that cant take up the entire volume.....
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Simple, a elevendy-million-gazillion fairies each took a speck of dirt,
so all the dirt was taken to fairly-land.

They use the specks for pillows at night. They like their pillows firm.

...Tinker-Bell get two, 'cause she's special.

/and they all lived happily ever after.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Jun 30, 2007,
aye its true, i used to work in a guitar shop on denmark street, and the basement was bigger than the actual shop floor, they'll be converting the basement into more shop space soon anyway, but yeah the basement is huge
Quote by Rankles
Your dad doesn't appear to be very smart.

what an asshole

but seriously man they probably moved with horse carrages and used the dirt for roads or miscalaneous stuff. Building house's, actually im kindof curious myself.
It was dumped in the Thames. It used to be much wider than it is now. (History channel ftw!)
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.