Page 1 of 2
Ok so to start off with what appears to be an embarrassing admission but, I'm 17, and still a Virgin AND I've never even had a girlfriend. I've always told myself "Oh, it's cool, it'll happen when you're ready" and "It'ss not the most important thing" but now I'm feeling Hmmmm, maybe I'm missing out on a big part of life. So was I right to begin with? Or should I maybe actually be trying harder?

I couldn't find the relationship thread sorry....
Maybe you're not getting into the right situation enough? Hang out with more people, go out more places, stuff like that.
that you're 17 and virgin is guite normal. And you could try to meet a person you like and get her liking you.
If you got the money, honey, we got your disease!

GABBA
GABBA
HEY!
i havent had a girlfriend before but i met this girl named Lauren about 2 weeks ago and we just suddenly became friends beyond friends....
it'll get somewhere beyond friends obviously and soon...but it happened because i just had strong feelings for her right away.

if you dont feel anything towards the people you already know...then meet NEW people.
and not someone who's just a pretty face...someone who has a great personality and someone your able to connect with and talk to and you love being around.

P.S. thats actually a great thing that your a virgin.....you dont need to be having sex in your teen years like most people are these days anyway.
both view points are alright ive a couple friends like that its cool just find a girl you like and ask her out simple as that if shes says no SO WHAT! just find another girl if one says no. trust me man your alright.
Quote by XMetallica73X
Ok so to start off with what appears to be an embarrassing admission but, I'm 17, and still a Virgin AND I've never even had a girlfriend. I've always told myself "Oh, it's cool, it'll happen when you're ready" and "It'ss not the most important thing" but now I'm feeling Hmmmm, maybe I'm missing out on a big part of life. So was I right to begin with? Or should I maybe actually be trying harder?

I am 18 and 2 months and still a virgin. I am dying to have sex yes. and there is a girl. Not my girlfriend yet but she will be. WHat I am trying to say is yout hand will do for a while.

Sex is not the most important thing. I believe love is.
Quote by filthandfury
Maybe you're not getting into the right situation enough? Hang out with more people, go out more places, stuff like that.

Believe me I've tried. I have the friends and the people skills it's just that (not to place blame) I've been grounded to my house for I dont know..... since 3rd grade? My mom's one of those ULTRA-protective moms that keeps me at home, has to have a 10 oclock curfew (even on weekends) and she won't even let me drive the car. Yes I'll admit I've ****ed up a fair few times but still, she's practically destroyed any chance of a social life. Now I have my senior year at hgih school left to fill up with all the experiences I probably should've experienced in my underclass years.
all state quarterback who went to a private school for college and was a good friend of basically everybodies, still hasn't had a gf. Some people just don't put it as a high priority.
dont worry I say, I'm 17 too and virgin. I do go to much parties because I dont like to drink(idiot right?) but I do what I like to do not what other ppl think I should do(go to parties and get drunk because it's cool and that's "normal")

there comes a girl every now and then, speak with them and be open minded, let them know the real you and see what happends. ppl like you for who you are, that is why they want to be with you, not because of what you act to be...
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by dazzler16
I am 18 and 2 months and still a virgin. I am dying to have sex yes. and there is a girl. Not my girlfriend yet but she will be. WHat I am trying to say is yout hand will do for a while.

Sex is not the most important thing. I believe love is.

It's funny you say that, because the most urgent thing in my mind right now IS finding someone to love, not just a one nighter you know?
I have a friend like that, wrong way. Sex isn't even that great, don't worry about it. It is goooood though. Especially if you get it.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
You sound like one of my buddies, and I know the cure for it. You need to get laid. I know it seems kinda silly and obvious, but you probably just need the confidence. I could be wrong, but the way it worked out for my friend was he was kinda just awkwardly stumbling through a virtually non-existant love life, then he hooked up with this girl at a party. After that, he's been able to kinda just burn through chicks as he wishes. Even if you're looking for a gf, I think you really just need one good drunken hookup to start you off.
Quote by XMetallica73X
It's funny you say that, because the most urgent thing in my mind right now IS finding someone to love, not just a one nighter you know?

Same here really. I was out on my FIRST DATE with someone a few days ago. (not socially retarded its just Ireland isnt really a dating kind of country)

But I am 18 and am only after one date.

Sex should be the least important thing on your mind when you meet a girl. You want a nice girl remember that. you might want to settle but there is no point. Find who you want.

Now I am off clubbin in a minute and I will try and find a ramdom slut but still this doesnt make me a hypocrite does it????? I am a hopelessly romantic dog.
^^+1 I gues that could help, right? @troyponce.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
Quote by troyponce
You sound like one of my buddies, and I know the cure for it. You need to get laid. I know it seems kinda silly and obvious, but you probably just need the confidence. I could be wrong, but the way it worked out for my friend was he was kinda just awkwardly stumbling through a virtually non-existant love life, then he hooked up with this girl at a party. After that, he's been able to kinda just burn through chicks as he wishes. Even if you're looking for a gf, I think you really just need one good drunken hookup to start you off.

I'll keep that in mind when I get back to the U.S,
Quote by thewho65
People who have sex at 13-14 make me want to vomit. At 17, it's not that bad of a thing

Same here. I really think sex is just sex at that age. For me my first time WILL be making love not just having sex.
I guess the problem is I've been going through life the past few years satisfied....

I guess you only get what you want/need when you don't have it/are fighting for it
Quote by Gnod
Just don't turn to alcohol like i did

I hate drinking, and the last time I heard about a drunk chick getting with a guy, she threw up all over his dick.
Well dude. Don't be ashamed of that. If you're satisfied with yourself is all that matters.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
You couldn't find the relationship thread? It's a damn Sticky! It's above all other threads permanently!

Anyways, it's not that bad of a thing.

If you really think it's important to get laid then ask some friends for some help and work on it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by XMetallica73X

<- 17, virgin, never had a gf. But really though im thinking more about how i should be making money (my career) so that i dont end up living on the streets.
will my art get me through?!!!!
just.. wait, and don't just hump the first best girl.
as long as you don't had it. you can't miss it

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

wow, lots of 17 yr old virgins here. one more couldnt hurt.

just start going to parties. even if you dont drink, social things ARE fun. and you can meet people. Lots of em if you go to the right parties. Me and 3 of my friends once loaded up and went to this party in the next town, where i litterally knew 2 ppl. tops. but there were so many ppl, i was just like "hey whats up?" youll meet people, and maybe someone will like you/think youre cute/ do you. just introduce yourself, then work the small talk. i just went out on a date with some girl that i had never met before a few days earlier at some concert. granted, it did end horribly, but it was still worth the shot.

you never know until you try. the journey of a 1000 miles begins w/ a single step. *insert some other cheesy motivatonal saying*

just do it.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by JamesForks
I have a friend like that, wrong way. Sex isn't even that great, don't worry about it. It is goooood though. Especially if you get it.

I can't say the same. Sex is fantastic.

HOWEVER and thats a big HOWEVER

It depends who your with when your doing it and where...

The best advice i can give you is to always use a condom.

Cause once you have sex without one you'll never want to go back, which is why its dangerous

And also and guy that says he can go longer than like 4 minutes with a vibrating **** ring condom is full of ****
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Quote by backtothe70s
but I do what I like to do not what other ppl think I should do(go to parties and get drunk because it's cool and that's "normal")

No. As you said; you do what you want, just as people do what they want (e.g. drink and go to parties). I don't know what people are like where you live, but everywhere else people drink and party because they enjoy it.
I dont think its a big deal.

Im not a virgin, but I've never gone out with a girl for more than a few weeks. And Im 18 in a month.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by XMetallica73X

Im in the same kind of situation. Ive messed around with people before. I know a few people that like me, and that I would be prepared to have a relationship with, but im kinda scared of comittment.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Phill-Rock
I dont think its a big deal.

Im not a virgin, but I've never gone out with a girl for more than a few weeks. And Im 18 in a month.

But you have to admit Irish Girls rock. cept the skanger chavish ones.
Don't worry about it, school will be starting in a month or two, plenty of girls there. Just put yourself out there to them. And if it doesnt happen this year you always got college.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
If you don't get laid by the time you're 18. You will be a boy forever.
Current Gear :
Jackson USA Made SL1 Soloist (SnakeSkin Finish)
Jackson Jap Made SL1 Soloist!
Quote by XMetallica73X

nearly 3 years and you cant find it? ooook..

anyway, by telling yourself those things every time are just gonna bring about that fact! You can either get out their and met a few girls becomes friends more.. or just stop saying tose things every day!

nothing else to say really! its up to you! and who cares if your a virgin, you have masterbated so its nothing different (well :p
Quote by dazzler16
But you have to admit Irish Girls rock. cept the skanger chavish ones.

Of course. I dont like the extremely emo ones either.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
You're only 17, you have the rest of your life for girls. What do you mean by telling yourself "it's not the most important thing" though? Don't put off acting on situations if they present themselves though. Or it'll be a case of putting that pussy up on a pedestal 40 year old virgin style...

Parties are probably the best place to meet people
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by _Mayday_
No. As you said; you do what you want, just as people do what they want (e.g. drink and go to parties). I don't know what people are like where you live, but everywhere else people drink and party because they enjoy it.

well here it's a miss... you got "fjortiar" check them up here: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Fjortis. And then you got those in my age, some drink because they think it tastes good and like to get a little drunk just to lighten up, and then you got the other half that do it because they think it's cool to be drunk and vomit....
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by False_God
nearly 3 years and you cant find it? ooook..

anyway, by telling yourself those things every time are just gonna bring about that fact! You can either get out their and met a few girls becomes friends more.. or just stop saying tose things every day!

nothing else to say really! its up to you! and who cares if your a virgin, you have masterbated so its nothing different (well :p

It seriously wasn't there when I looked, otherwise I would've put this in there.
Quote by Gnod
Just don't turn to alcohol like i did

beer<party<chicks<drunk and slutty chicks<wanna see this really cool thing in my car<**** her in the throat

simple enough?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
uhm....i'm sorry if i'm brutally sincere..but no one has said: "If you're butt-ugly, a hooker will take care of all your problems."

Aaaaaand, you can be the ugliest guy in the world, you just gotta have carisma and style: and that my friend is called "being yourself".
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Page 1 of 2