hey there!

i play mostly metal and hard rock. i dig the tone a humbucker gives in bridge position, but i also love the tone single-coils give in neck position to play in clean, or solos (which i usually play on the neck pickup).

Unfortunately, i haven't found many guitars that could fulfill this roles, except the Stratocaster/Telecaster, which i don't really like, and the LTD PH-600, which looks nice, but which i've never heard/seen. so does anyone know of any cool guitars that have this pickup configuration and that cost around 1000€? 25.5 scale is preferable.

thanks for your help!
Remember you can always get an HH or SS guitar and modify it later. And that LTD guitar you mentioned sounds VERY nice, like ll of their good models do.
thanks for the input! but how can i fit a humbucker in bridge position in an SS guitar? also, have you had any experience with the PH-600?

thanks again man! keep on rocking
jackson sl3?

what about lag or vigier? you'll probably get better value on those in france...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
damn, the vigier seems pretty good!

thanks for the input too, Dave_Mc, but i'm looking for HS configuration guitars. i can play on HH, HS, SS and SSS, but playing on a HSS and HSH annoys me. i don't know why. which is a shame, cos i bet you can get great tones thanks to the differents combinations, but damnit, i just hate playing on them! i know, i'm strange.

i can't even imagine how annoying HHS or SHH would be, even though i've never seen any...

anyway, if you have some good HS models, keep em coming! and thanks again for your help!
Check out Caparison perhaps? Although, that may be out of your budget.
Quote by Meatbag
damn, the vigier seems pretty good!

thanks for the input too, Dave_Mc, but i'm looking for HS configuration guitars. i can play on HH, HS, SS and SSS, but playing on a HSS and HSH annoys me. i don't know why. which is a shame, cos i bet you can get great tones thanks to the differents combinations, but damnit, i just hate playing on them! i know, i'm strange.

i can't even imagine how annoying HHS or SHH would be, even though i've never seen any...

anyway, if you have some good HS models, keep em coming! and thanks again for your help!

ah, sorry about that!

er, i dunno. there aren't too many HS guitars around. ESP and Edwards in japan do a few, i think, but you'd have to order from japan.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?