I think you have over used the effect, it made it quite hard to hear. Apart from that, it sounded good and i didnt hear any mistakes.
Quote by clement1
I think you have over used the effect, it made it quite hard to hear. Apart from that, it sounded good and i didnt hear any mistakes.

For the solo or the whole thing?

Oh, make sure with soundclick to click on hifi. lofi made the flanger bleed into the other tracks, making your ears bleed
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Through the whole thing, the effect level was pretty high and in my opinion it was quite hard to hear the notes. The song was good and you played it well, but like i say - if u turn the effect level down a little bit, it'll really be great!
Yeah, the effect on the Rythym Guitar (or lead, whatever you want to call it, not the vocal part) was a little to much. It made it difficult to hear what was actually being played. The solo effects were pretty good, but you played it entirely too fast, in my opinion. Also, during the chorus, it just sounded like a bunch of random picking for the Rythym part. Most of the notes you hit made it sound kind of bad. That's pretty understandable though, since this is a fast, tough song.

I liked the idea of playing the vocals on guitar though. I take it you tabbed that out yourself? Good job on that.
Quote by Inf1n1tY.
turn down the highs a bit and lift the bass up. also turn your tone knob lil bit down

I think thats probably due to my mic... my bass was at 8 and my treble was at 4, and I eq'd the guitars to have more bass and less treble AFTER recording aswell. But the tone knob was at full tho.

EDIT:^I wasn't planning on guitarating the vocals, but the GP tab had it tabbed out so I just read it while playing. I didn't actually learn the part or listen to the vocals before recording, just read the tab while pressing the down key with my toe. lol

Meh...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Last edited by sword shredder at Jul 1, 2007,
Hey man, the playing was pretty good and the vocal melody over it was a cool idea. Turn down the effects though, because it does get quite annoying. Good job. Would you mind taking a look at my Bark at the Moon Cover? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616600
I don't know about you guys, but I thought the solo was spot on!

Just work on your tone, great playing though!

Keep it up.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R