hey

we found a whole bunch of boxes of 7" 45 speed records

ive been lookin through them and listining, and i think some might be worth some money

so if i were to sell these, what ould be the best way to do so? how would i know how muh they are worth?

thanks guys and gals
Quote by Rush Fan 06
they arent worth much, but people may want to take them off your hands for a couple of bucks.

ah in that case ill probably just keep them
You could always bring them to a local record shop, sometimes they give you good money for some of the rarer ones. If you don't have that many just google them, or check on ebay and see how much they're going for.
Quote by Rotondo
You could always bring them to a local record shop, sometimes they give you good money for some of the rarer ones. If you don't have that many just google them, or check on ebay and see how much they're going for.

hmmm

i have alot of them

and i searched a few in www.popsike.com

and there were like $50 an $100.......
Whenever I want to know how much something is I search for it on eBay...not sure if it's accurate or not but oh well. I was disappointed to find that my Ancient Mew Pokemon card was worth only $2.00.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
I'd look for a local record shop to see how much they're willing to give you. But if they won't pay as much as you know they're worth then I would try eBay, which is always a gamble but an easy way to get them off your hands.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
I ****ing love 45's. Best format ever.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the