Poll: Video games or guitar stuff?
Poll Options
View poll results: Video games or guitar stuff?
Video games
17 28%
Guitar stuff
44 72%
Voters: 61.
Should I get a bunch of new video games or a bunch of new guitar stuff?

The thing is, I don't really need new guitar stuff all that much right now, and I'm really getting bored with my current video games.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by ckellingc
Considering you only have 50 cents towards your new guitar... I'd say keep savin bud.

Well I'm asking my aunt for what I want for my guitar or the video games I want.
All I really need are new strings and a string winder but the video games have a total of 35 bucks and if I add the new strings and string winder plus shipping it's be like 45 and for whatever reason she thinks thats too much.

So it's one or the other
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Get guitar stuff, video games will only make you lazy and have numerous unproductive days. (trust me, i know)
where are you from. A pack of strings should only be like 8-10 dollars and string winders are like a dollar.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
well if you don't really need guitar stuff right now and your bored with your video games just get a bit of both. GUITAR HERO
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
dude I'm in the same predictament as you are, i have 300 hundred bucks on me so I'm not sure if i want to save up and get me a good x-box 360 and pre-order halo 3 via my sexy chick friend that works at an office in EB games or get me a nice epiphone dove or hummingbird...

I say go for the games cause you could always hock'em over and use the money for strings and such, my metal slug 3 game got me a good 20 bucks that i used for some nice Gibson strings and fret polisher.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Quote by civildp1
where are you from. A pack of strings should only be like 8-10 dollars and string winders are like a dollar.

Yeah but I got no one to drive me anywhere so I just buy my stuff from the internet.
Which is why shipping comes into play and makes it so everything I want would cost 45-55 bucks.

And my aunt really doesn't like spending more like 40 dollars on anything. I dunno why.

Quote by guitar_rules311
well if you don't really need guitar stuff right now and your bored with your video games just get a bit of both. GUITAR HERO

I don't have a PS2
I have an Xbox
Quote by HuckIt
Guitar > Xbox
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by rednightmare
Guitar > Xbox

halo and half life 2 = guitar
Quote by HuckIt
dude fcky video games dude stick with guitar i gave up video games and now i can play everything from bb king to van halen SLAYER RULES god hates us all
Quote by vamprocker
dude fcky video games dude stick with guitar i gave up video games and now i can play everything from bb king to van halen SLAYER RULES god hates us all

Yes............. anyway it's really up to you, if you are happy with what you've got guitar-wise then spend on games and vice-versa

or you could save the money?
Meh, I'll just get the games now and get off my lazy bum and go to guitar center myself tomorrow and buy the strings with my own money.
Ergh...I'll have to get up.
Quote by HuckIt
dude this your choice

if you go with:

video games

play games all night and live in ur moms basement at 39 of age and have no gurl friend

guitarist

have a band and have skills and also be known as the best band in the world and have all the chick all over u and HAVE MONEY AND THE LOVE OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Video games are a waste of time. Sure, they're fun when you have nothing else to do, but where do they really get you?

Video games or guitar stuff?

If you were really serious about guitar, you'd know the answer to that question.

And BTW, you should probably get someone to drive you somewhere to get strings. There's no way in hell I would pay 40 bucks for strings unless they're made of king Tutankhamen's gold and have been between Jessica Alba's titties. Then, maybe.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Personally, I'd get guitar stuff.

But you should get video games. It's the best choice for you.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by dudetheman

And BTW, you should probably get someone to drive you somewhere to get strings. There's no way in hell I would pay 40 bucks for strings unless they're made of king Tutankhamen's gold and have been between Jessica Alba's titties. Then, maybe.

amen to that, dudetheman
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I'd go with none. Just keep saving for the moment. Video Games will make you lose a lot of precious guitar time whereas during summer (I suppose you have more free time than before), you can make a good practice schedule through the next few months that will raise your guitar technique, theory, etc. to a whole new level. Just my opinion, I think it'd be much better if you got better at playing your axe during this period than just sit and play a video game.
I'm saying video games simply cause while everyone argues that you're gonna end up a bald fat man in your mothers basement playing World of Warcraft, the way they're talking about guitar I wouldn't doubt some of them will be fat bald men in their mothers basements playing Stairway to Heaven.

Just choose which hopeless loser you want to be! Plus I really want a new gameboy game...
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
I'm saying video games simply cause while everyone argues that you're gonna end up a bald fat man in your mothers basement playing World of Warcraft, the way they're talking about guitar I wouldn't doubt some of them will be fat bald men in their mothers basements playing Stairway to Heaven.

Just choose which hopeless loser you want to be! Plus I really want a new gameboy game...

+1
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.