Hey guys. I've been waiting forever for these three amps to show up and whala in about 3 minutes all of them show up listed on craigslist. Anyways I'm thinking of which one to get.

Peavey Delta Blues 210 (listed for $330):

Peavey Delta Blues 1x15 (listed for $375, might get it for less):

or

Peavey Classic 50 410 (EDIT: he said alright for $400):

Now which one would be the best value- as I do play a lot of blues and classic rock stuff. I should be getting a Les Paul soon (either Epi or low end Gibson- I don't know)

Thanks.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Last edited by westo at Jul 1, 2007,
they're all amazing amps. i'd take any of them.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
they're all amazing amps. i'd take any of them.

Well what do you think would be better- a 15 inch speaker or 2 10 inch speakers?

... if there's a real difference in sound. I can imagine the 15 inch speaker being more bassy- but my problem is that I don't even know if I would like all that bass.
███████████████
████████████
the thing is, it won't get muddy. 10 inch speakers would be better for guitar, though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Meh...I'd take the Classic 50 even if its more expensive.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I've talked to a guy that owns a Classic 50 and he says it sounds "boring" at low volumes. I'm not currently gigging, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in a band soon enough and we'll have some shows... I hope...

And the Delta Blues has the tremolo which is a nice addition...

Any ideas?
███████████████
████████████
I'd go for the 1X15 if you're a Fendery, singlecoil player, 2X10 if you're a more humbucker kinda guy. I prefer the Delta Blues to the Classics, less fizzy and more toneful IMO.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Oh man, I wish I would have got a Delta Blues sometimes. I would rather go with a 2x10 though.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
yeah, the delta is the lowest wattage, which means you'd be able to get it loudest- which means creamiest.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
I think I'm getting the Classic 50 because I've already made plans with the guy. There's a volume thing I can always get that lets you get those tones out of a tube amp without turning the thing all the way up. I'll have to research that little gizmo...
███████████████
████████████