Well I'm building a wah right now but I'm having trouble making a pc board for it. I tried doing it with that press-n-peel stuff but little did I know you need a laser printer for it to work right. So is there anyway to do this with an inkjet printer? If all else fails i'll just draw it by hand or use those dry transfers
Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Jun 30, 2007,
Cant you borrow a laser jet from someone? I cant either do it at home, so I took some press n peel to my moms job ;P
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
I thought of that, but it seems everyone I know either has an inkjet or no printer
I considered a copy machine, would that work?
Yeah... I believe it should. just print out the schematic the put the PNP blue on the first paper in the "paper box" ? or... Do you know if the copy machine uses laser or inkjet?
But ive read on either generalguitargadgets.com or tonepad.com (or something else) that you could use a copier instead
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1