Sooooo....which ones?
give a link please
and by which ones i mean what Stratocaster ones
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Are you set on Fender only? There are better out there for just a little more money.
Hi, I'm Peter
yea... if u want a hot output, go for something else... but imo, the Hot Noiseless i have are relatively hot. i believe texas specials are pretty hot too... ones that don't say "vintage" are decent output.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
texas speacials
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Ok, what about other single coil pups? Like what brand and which ones. Give me a link to them also
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
If you're in the states, www.sdpickups.com Dave Stephens makes the best pickups my money can buy, and they're about $50 more than a set of Fender Custom Shop pickups.
Hi, I'm Peter
^ Those are another option. The only thing with EMGs is that you won't get the true single coil tone with those. If you don't care about that, then a set of active EMG single-coil sized pickups are the best way to go for high output.
Hi, I'm Peter
^ the emg stratty pickups actually sound very stratty. if you dont believe me youtube david gilmour.
Yeah, but David Gilmour uses a mile of effects and probably uses EMGs to retain the tonal integrity through his effects chain. Also, David Gilmour's distortion tone (a la "Comfortably Numb") isn't very "Stratty" at all. I can only get that kind of tone at home using regular humbuckers.
Hi, I'm Peter
its exactly why he uses emgs. im just saying, in a strat it still sounds like a strat.
look into lace sensors... very nice pick ups, and relatively cheap... id recommend blue-silver-red set
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158