I personally think GWAR is great. They're hilarious and write good songs. But anytime I mention the fact that I like that band, people think I'm crazy. How many GWAR fans are on UG?
I remember seeing them on viva la bam once actually it was pretty funny when bam,s parents were asleep good times.
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
im a huge Bohab!!!!!....i love Gwar...they are one of my favorite bands. They are great. if you heard Beyond Hell...you will like Gwar a million times better. People only judge Gwar by their stupid songs like ****ing An Animal.

Bohab is Gwar slang for fan....lol
im a big GWAR fan. but like you said the majority of people dont like them and give me crap about it.
I remember one of my friends told me that they are one of the origanal monster rock bands is that true?
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
Gwars puts on a great live show, but there cds arent all that great, there new one is quite good though
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
gwar is my favorite band i saw them at sounds july 10 2007 ORLANDO
Im not a big fan, but their live shows are really fun. I saw them for the first time when i was in college, dont care for their albums really, 1 or 2 good ones bout it
Gwar's amazing, I saw them last year with The Red Chord and Municipal Waste.
I don't think I dislike any of their stuff.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
GWAR is the ****! I see them every fuggin' year,they always come to my city. Musically, I don't think it's all that great but the show! Oh man, the shows are so fun it's rediculous
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I haven't listened to GWAR's Cds that much but they are amazing live.

I'll have a bourbon.
Gimmicks aside, they have done some pretty damn awesome songs.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Speaking of which, they're coming to my city on the 18th w00t w00t
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

that would suck having to cut that. But really it should have came out fine, it's just suger water I think haha. I didn't know they played +19 shows, I don't think venues really care cause I'm only 16 and I"ve been going to see them since I was 13
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero