Ive narrowed my options down to three, but I cant really pick one of them because they each go for something different that I really like.

-LTD EC 1000
-Schecter Loomis Signature
-Ibanez S7320

Can anyone help me narrow it down to one or have any thoughts on these? All help is really appreciated
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Go with the ESP.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
defantly the ESP...im looking at getting the KH-100(might be wrong on the name...but its the Kirk Hammett Sig) signature. I've played it a couple times down at the shop. Im saving up for it now. Im thinking about putting it on lay away so that nobody buys it before me. BUt yeah...ESPs are great.
Yeah, the EC 1000 is pretty great, and Im a fan of the EMG 81/60 set up, but I do want a trem guitar and/or a seven string. I dunno. It does kick ass though, no doubt.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet