dont know where to put this but oh well.

i just played my guitar for half hour and wen i started play i was like wow! cus ive never sounded like this before and the strings felt like i can vibrato and bend much more easely/better than the last time i played, i wud just like to know wen/how do u know when ur gettin the tone in ur fingers (if u know wat i mean)

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
ive lost that feeling cuz ive moved to heavier strings, but when it comes back ill be happy
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I remember the day I picked up a jackson at guitar center, and just ****ing wailed. Incomparable feeling. Those are the moments when all of the exercises , all the practice, and all of the wanting to throw your guitar is worth it.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
i love that feeling man
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

ye it feels awsome , im also able to fret alot easyer and faster, and the fret board feels smoother than usual, how long were u gys were playin wen u got this feeling?? ive been playin 1 yr 5 months

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
it happens to me when i play along to The Ocean or some other song i know really well all the way through. Then after that and some of my excersises i made up (awesome btw) it feels great to play
I have been playing about 3 months now...not everyday...and its coming together...I can read tabs without a problem and they make sense and the songs are sounding right now...just having a speed problem and changing chords quickly but all in all I am happy
Once I get warmed up, and really into it.. I can play like 5 times better then when I usually just pick up my guitar.... and I seem to play better when its hot out, and with a band.
yea h that feeling comes to me everytime i play Otherside with my band.its like, when we get to the solo, its so intense, and i dont know, the best solo ever just slides to my fingers and i just feel incredibley good at guitar.

best.feeling.ever.

(better than sex)
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I was playing Estranged by GNR with Guitar Pro and I was playing, until I realised "Holy ****, I can play this!" I'd only been playing for about 4 months and you jus feel... wow