My mom once got a phony offer from Russia(?)

it was great, sent an email to us, the "report bad offer" link was inactive, the site lead to Russian servers. Too funny.

I have encountered many safe offers tho, just this one i found hilarious.
just check their rate
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
im buyuing things right now lol
i love ebay its sick and i'll be selling my clothing line on ebay as well

*cough www.myspace.com/taliafckltd cough*

yeah but you have to give a percentage to ebay when you sell something
I've bought tonnes of rare music from there. It's perfectly safe, just check feedback and be smart, and you'll have little problem.
It's safe check out who your buying it from, their past sales etc. Same with selling
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
eBay is safe. I'm an avid buyer, and I receive everything I purchase. Be sure to check the seller's positive feedback rating.
I've bought tons of stuff and never had any problems. Most people on there have around 100% positive feedback.
well,the thing is i'll be new with selling on there and with anything you try for the first time your little nervous about it.You know like what if i sell them something they keep what i sell them and i dont get ne money for it.you know what i mean?
ive made hundreds of dollars on ebay. each penny of it was safely transfered to me.

sell your ****.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by Rock'n Roll
well,the thing is i'll be new with selling on there and with anything you try for the first time your little nervous about it.You know like what if i sell them something they keep what i sell them and i dont get ne money for it.you know what i mean?

either use paypal, or dont send the item until payment is received.
Ebay is awsome, but sooooo addictive. And it's great for some rarer guitar pedals.
I broke my wookie

RIP Syd
I've used it both ways, and it was fine.

Though there were/are some chinese people selling "ELECTRONIC GUITARS" for like £0.10, plus £186 P&P. I actually bought one of them, this Epi rip-off, and sold it on for £310. So I got the last laugh there, but still be careful.
Try to get someone to vouch for a seller or buyer on this site. A lot of people have sold and bought things on this site and you'll usually be able to find someone who can vouch for your seller/buyer. <-- Worst sentence ever.
Hi!

Sig Retired.
la bama are you sayin' use ug as ebay like thing?,i know people have proably sold guitar things and such,but i'm wanting to sell paintings and sculptures idk if ne1 on here is interested in buying those types of things.