Okay... Well, you have to understand the story. My buddy, a friend of ours, and myself were going to go to a bigger town near by. On the way there, we kill a dog. Yes, we have remorse for the dog. However, in the events of the last few months, my friend hasn't had the best of luck. Bads happen in 3s, and this is his third. We named the dog "Karma". This is cruel, but can anyone think of any jokes?
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
you should find the owner of the dog and appologise. that will make it better
The thing about karma is, it doesn't exist. Sometimes good things happen and sometimes bad things happen, that's life.
Did you accidentally kill the dog, or purposely?

Id accidental; I hope to hell you apologized very sincerely with tears in your eyes. If you killed my dog, I would castrate you.

If Purposely; Get out.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
i will neuter you if you don't apologize to the owner
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
i will neuter you if you don't apologize to the owner

+100000
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Alicee
The thing about karma is, it doesn't exist. Sometimes good things happen and sometimes bad things happen, that's life.

True, the modern understanding of karma doesn't exist. However for many Buddhists karma is very real. It's just not the whole "do something bad and your screwed until you do something good" concept that everyone seems to spread around.