Please take this seriously for it may turn out to be funny.

Tell all of UG something that you have done that you haven't told anyone because of the consequences. I have many, but I'll just say one for now....

At my school my english teacher thinks I was the best writer in my class because she saves all the crap we "write" and sends it into competitions. It turns out i plaigerized almost half the crap handed in and I've won 3 awards. I'm scared for many reasons:
1. All the colleges/universities that I want to go to check all the things you've accomplished for things like plaigerism.
2. I will be skinned alive, have every pain receptor in my body permanently damaged so that I feel pain by just touching something, have every bone in my body broken and be eaten alive by my teacher. Yes, she would do that.
3. I'm scared the contests will find out and inform my teacher/parents.

So UG, now it's your turn......
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Well, the thing is...
<_<
>_>
My parents don't know I'm adopted.
<_<
>_>
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by Alicee
I'm a robot from the future.

rofl wat the hell??

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
just hope for the best. dont give yourself away
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by Doolittle
grouphug.us
go there, and come back disturbed.

That site is so scary...
Who dat?
I havent told my parents That Im a furry yet. I live in the most redneck town in vermont. Where that lifestyal is looked down upon. My brother found out and now hes ganna tell my folks. And his friends....Im so ****ed...
I'm big.
I whack off in the heat.
I'm real macho.
Master Yoda here I come.
The Yoda puppet's out on loan,
but the guy who played the robot might be
available for work.
Somebody will do it to you.
And if they don't, you will.
i dropped my papers purposely on the floor so i could look down my english teacher's shirt.
Quote by fourstringpunk
Im scared of becoming 18 because i've done nothing in my life worth being excited about.

trust me... you have nothing to worry about. very few people do anything worth being excited about by the age of 18.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by srv_king
i masterbate 10 times a day.

10?

****, I can barely do it twice a day, ****in' college

but yeah. I never told anyone I got a bj from a fat chick
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I once killed a child for his loot.

No, seriously though.
My english 11 teacher in high school used to get wasted [ AKA do every drug we could find ] with me, and a couple friends.

Not that I feel bad for myself, just bad for partaking in her corruption...well...I don't even feel bad.
My confession? I experimented in college.

That is all.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
ive gotten drunk with a substitute teacher once. i didnt know that he was a sub though until the day im sittin there in class and he walks in. he addresses the class, then sees me and gave me this "omg dont tell anyone, ill lose my job" look, and said, "okay so since i know NO ONE *glances at me* in here, well do role". he got to my name, and i was like "dude, im right here jon."
he gave me the death stare but we laughed later.

good times
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by Doolittle
grouphug.us
go there, and come back disturbed.

That site is amazing. Here's one of the confessions from that site I just read.
My old girlfriend from college used to fart when ever she felt like it. Even if we were in public, she'd just let one rip and not give a damn. She was kind of a tomboy, but only in her actions.

Anyway, this one time when we were having sex she farted so loud that she pooped on the bed sheets. She was so embarrassed and ending up crying... but the reason why she cried wasn't because she pooped on the sheets, it was because I couldn't stop laughing at her. In fact, I laughed to the point where I started to fart like a machine gun. I couldn't stop myself.

So, in the end, she broke up with me because she felt I wasn't "mature" enough to handle her "mature" farts.
Masamune

I believe I just had a series of ministrokes, due to manic laughter.

Sir, I thank you for posting that.