hello. im looking for an amp that will give me a really bright and clear distortion. ive been checking out vox.....and i really want an orange. rockerverb 50 maybe?

thanks.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
hello. im looking for an amp that will give me a really bright and clear distortion. ive been checking out vox.....and i really want an orange. rockerverb 50 maybe?

thanks.

Maybe a marshall tube, I played a JCM one I think, cant remember, but it had that kind of Distortion.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
preferably a combo.....i dont like the new jcms
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
The Vox is a good bet, an AC-30 won't get you to metal distortion levels, but the new ones have got more than you expect and they're bright and clear amps because of it. The Oranges are generally more of a dark, thick sound than a Vox would be.
im looking into the new vox that came out AC50.....and i just really like it overall. but the cleans on the orange are just amazing.....i like the AD30
Quote by NeverMeant