Does anyone know if Colbert/Daily Show are taping during the summer?
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Well just cuz I know some shows like these are off during the summer, just wondering if this includes Stewart/Colbert
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
well colbert just went on vacation for 2 weeks, so it's going to be nothing but re-runs.
GEAR:

2004 Squire Mini (First Guitar)
Ibanez TB15R (Practice Amp)
2005 Gibson SG Standard HC (Only Good Guitar)
1990 Marshall JCM 900 2500 Hi Gain Master Volume Head(50w)
1990 Marshall JCM 900 1960A Cabinet
colbert is on vacation for two weeks starting yesterday
'59 Bassman Reissue
Custom Strat
Custom McCarty
Custom OM
Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Wah
they tape year round

and those two shows are the reason why i watch television.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by LynchMobster
they tape year round

Thank you.
Quote by Spartan 117
well colbert just went on vacation for 2 weeks, so it's going to be nothing but re-runs.

im gonna laugh when the funniest news thing ever happens and jon will get all the laughs from it. i enjoy both shows even though colbert is a huge ass. its kinda unfair how jon get the first picks on the news cause his show comes first.
I have a feeling Jon might be jealous though. The Colbert Report has been much bigger than his was when the Daily Show started out.

I'm a Jon fan at heart.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by bendystraw
im gonna laugh when the funniest news thing ever happens and jon will get all the laughs from it. i enjoy both shows even though colbert is a huge ass. its kinda unfair how jon get the first picks on the news cause his show comes first.

1. If it wasnt for Jon, Colbert wouldn't have his own show.
2. Colbert pwns the **** out of Jon.
I like jon better out of the two of them. But to the guy who said colbert's an ass, you know his show is tremendously sarcastic right?
I like both the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Too bad about Colbert going on vacation he can't spread his truthiness and warnings about bear attacks.
I watch both, and both are funny, but The Daily Show is funny in a different way than The Colbert Report. Out of the two of them I'd probably go with Colbert Report, but they're both good.
On the way to god don't know
my brain's the burger and my heart's the coal