Page 1 of 2
I believe in aliens.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
i believe it. why cant aliens exist if we do? if god does? if the universe is inifinite, what are the chances we are the ONLY life form out there?
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Aliens can exist. But why do they have to be humanoids? They could be a gas, for example, or something that you can't see, or simply a electric wave or something. I know it sounds weird, but if you get what I'm talking about then you might agree that they could exist.
The only aliens in Roswell are from Mexico
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by BlackMist
Aliens can exist. But why do they have to be humanoids? They could be a gas, for example, or something that you can't see, or simply a electric wave or something. I know it sounds weird, but if you get what I'm talking about then you might agree that they could exist.

agreed.
Had me up until the "they were humanoids with proportionally large heads" or whatever.

If aliens did exist, somehow I don't think they'd model themselves after our fictional films
Quote by BlackMist

+1
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I think aliens are humans from the future that have gone through something horrible like a nuclear war or some horrible disease that causes them to look as they do and because of that they have somehow gone back in time to try to steer humans away from whatever cauesd them to be like they are. That would make sense because the reason they can't expose themselves to us is because it'd **** up time. I hear aliens are sighted around nuke silos a lot.
Quote by Necronomicon
I think aliens are humans from the future that have gone through something horrible like a nuclear war or some horrible disease that causes them to look as they do and because of that they have somehow gone back in time to try to steer humans away from whatever cauesd them to be like they are. That would make sense because the reason they can't expose themselves to us is because it'd **** up time. I hear aliens are sighted around nuke silos a lot.

uuuuuummmmmm........time travel's impossible
Quote by Cyclotoolica
Had me up until the "they were humanoids with proportionally large heads" or whatever.

If aliens did exist, somehow I don't think they'd model themselves after our fictional films

they were found in 1947

maybe the fictional films modeled the aliens from the alien theory

something to think about there eh
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by Cyclotoolica
uuuuuummmmmm........time travel's impossible

ummm actually it is not. Highly improbable. Highly impractical but not impossible.
Ask MajicNinja he's much more up on string theory and other cosmic science stuff than I but time travel is possible.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I totally belive in alien life. The Universe is just so huge, it's damn near impossible that we are the only life in the vast, vast place.

But, I think any alien life will most probably NOT have two hands, heads, two eyes, that's just Hollywood bull****. Maybe they're as simple as single-cell creatures. Maybe they're way more advanced than we are. Hey, who knows, maybe they shred better as well
Quote by abs_n91
I totally belive in alien life. The Universe is just so huge, it's damn near impossible that we are the only life in the vast, vast place.

But, I think any alien life will most probably NOT have two hands, heads, two eyes, that's just Hollywood bull****. Maybe they're as simple as single-cell creatures. Maybe they're way more advanced than we are. Hey, who knows, maybe they shred better as well

imagine what alien music would be like, what kind of instruments, weird scales they'd have or even what they would use as notes!
Oh ya single cell shredding ftw!
Yes I belive that extraterrestrial life must exist. The odds of our planet being the only place in the universe that has evolved life are (no pun intended) astronomical.
I just don't think we have ever been vivsited by aliens.
Government cover ups and conspiracies are fun to discuss but the basic flaw to all of them is assuming that the government (anybodies goernment) is smart enough to pull it off especially for 5 decades. Government employees aren't that smart.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
aliens could amoebas

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
Time Travel IS possible
However once set up you can't travel backwards past the point the black whole was created/sustained

So aliens couldn't be future humans, whoever posited that.

At least the theory behind Time Travel that I know suggests this is so, it's possible I'm wrong

Oh and I don't really care about aliens
Whoever said 'if God exists, if we exist, if the universe is infinite then why not?'

well a)Prove God Exists. I reckon God doesn't exist either
b)Perhaps our purpose IS to be the only things in existance, I mean, the chance of their being something else is equal to the chance of their NOT being anything else, if conditions had to be PERFECT for us to form, why should other lifeforms form in other places? Maybe there are animals on other planets (that would be considered aliens, but I'm thinking bugs/small things are most likely), maybe there ARE aliens but until they become apparent I don't really care

oh and c) The universe is finite isn't it? Going by the Big Bang theory anyway, it's absolutely massive, but it is growing, which suggests it isn't infinite, infinite is like the asymptote for the universes growth value
I've heard that they were testing bombs by then.. (or something like that)
And it had to be a secret to Vietnam.
that's why they made up the balloon story.

I'd rather believe that.
(I'm not saying there are no aliens.. because there certainly are)

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by BlackMist

I doubt it, on account of the fact that if they were gas they would diffuse and if they were an electric wave they would earth. I see what you mean, and they wouldn't necessarily have to be humanoid but they would have to be held together by something solid.

And who's to say that humanoid aliens won't exist? Think about it, our sun is one star of hundreds of billions in the galaxy which is one of hundreds of billions, any one of those stars could have a planet in orbit that could support some kind of life, to assume that there are no other lifeforms out there is arrogant.

However, I don't think that we'll ever make and significant kind of contact, simply because of the size of the universe.
Quote by abs_n91

actually theres this video, ill get the link right now, wer this lady had claimed to talk to a government agent in an off the record conversation and he told her that the movie "the day the earth stood still" was the governments first test at public reaction. so the government has probably known about aliens for a while now

EDIT:http://youtube.com/watch?v=p6M9JR1COPw&mode=related&search= thers the video, its frekin long though
Last edited by thefoundationof at Jul 1, 2007,
The fact that life arose on Earth almost instantly when the conditions were suitable suggests life isnt nearly as rare as we think it is.
Quote by Mudmen190
The fact that life arose on Earth almost instantly when the conditions were suitable suggests life isnt nearly as rare as we think it is.

actually life on planets is really rare, there are a whole bunch of factors and if one is off by like .00000001 life can't live on it, of course that is from the perspective of our human species meaning that if it was another type of species it might be able to live on the planet
http://www.serpo.org/release1.asp

I spent way too much time reading those releases. More or less, an anonymous member of the US goverment working with a group of similarly minded individuals is/was releasing all information he could on an exchange program between the US government and an alien race stemming from Roswell. Yeah, it sounds like crap, but it is so incredibly detailed it almost seems credible. Worth a read.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
lol i like how when people see aliens or spaceships, they are always the stereotypical aliens
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Yertle
http://www.serpo.org/release1.asp

I spent way too much time reading those releases. More or less, an anonymous member of the US goverment working with a group of similarly minded individuals is/was releasing all information he could on an exchange program between the US government and an alien race stemming from Roswell. Yeah, it sounds like crap, but it is so incredibly detailed it almost seems credible. Worth a read.

Wow, I wanna learn more about the exchange programme, wether it was true or not.
Quote by BlackMist

yeah everyone just assumes they look like deformed humans. they could look like anything.
Quote by Cyclotoolica

<you are aware that this rumor was leaked, and THEN the movies were made not the other way around
Quote by BlackMist

thats quite a cool idea.
Why do they always have to be dead...
Honestly, they can't be that great if they just go dying all over the place.
i agree with Serpo; and the Alien Footage video is apparently fake; but i think its real; hes kinda sad; look into his eyes when hes on screen
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by tushmeister
Time Travel IS possible
However once set up you can't travel backwards past the point the black whole was created/sustained

So aliens couldn't be future humans, whoever posited that.

At least the theory behind Time Travel that I know suggests this is so, it's possible I'm wrong

You cant time travel, you would need to reach the speed of light, and this is impossible to do as you would need an infinite amount of energy.
Even black holes have thier limits.

Quote by tushmeister
oh and c) The universe is finite isn't it? Going by the Big Bang theory anyway, it's absolutely massive, but it is growing, which suggests it isn't infinite, infinite is like the asymptote for the universes growth value

The universe is infinite. Space, however, will be either infinite or finite depending on the nature of dark matter and dark energy.
Quote by Mudmen190

The chance of life existing and evolving into us humans has been compared to a tornado going through a junkyard and assembeling a fully working plane.

Personally, i think it is a lot slimmer.
Quote by Cyclotoolica

But what if the movie modeled aliens after ALIENS??

If that made sense...but im serious

The movies couldve modeled aliens after actual aliens ya know.

And i believe that aliens exist.
Aliens are real.

here's my proof

They're also illegal!
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by The Spoon
But what if the movie modeled aliens after ALIENS??

If that made sense...but im serious

The movies couldve modeled aliens after actual aliens ya know.

And i believe that aliens exist.

Yeah good point but....

If nobody knew except the insiders how did the film directers get their ideas?
Quote by Cyclotoolica

the films are modeled according to actual abductee accounts..
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Page 1 of 2