SIDES & BACK:
Solid Indian Rosewood
NECK:
Spanish Cedar
FINGERBOARD:
Ebony
MACHINE_HEADS:
Luxury Gold Plated

It has solid wood not laminated, or solid laminated (basically plywood) solid wood

I figure solid wood = solid tone

I plan to go try it out at

avenue guitars

they should have lots of models since there like an official dealer of Alhambra(on the site)

any other brands( Alhambra, Aria, Hofner, Ramirez, and Rodriguez are all available to me) you would reccomend? max is about $1600 CAD with case and tax. If you have something that's like $100 over then tell me though cause i may be able to negotiate

Thanks UG
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
I don't know much about Alhambras, I do know they are meant to be good. PM a guy called ImLouSy or something like that. He knows quite a bit about them.
Yep, imlousy is your go-to person for Alhambra guitars.
My God, it's full of stars!
Yes, for Alhambra guitars, you should PM imlousy
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
I already did

also I came to a decision

they only had the 9P and 6P new and the 11P used

Since the 11P needed to have multiple things replaced(tuners etc.) I went with the 9P and I'm very impressed with the response and tone. It is an extremely good guitar.
Quote by rooster456

Sorry I didn't reply. Well it's probably a good thing since you've already got it. Besides, I'd have told you to go for it anyway. The only thing is that the quality used to be even higher before the company's scale grew. The only thing about it now is that the quality may not be as consistent and you might have to try the particular piece before buying it.

I've 2 Alhambra guitars of my own. Both are great value for money and the specs for yours are great imo. Not the best guitar in the world but it will last for years if cared for. Congrats on your purchase!
Quote by imLoUsY
Sorry I didn't reply. Well it's probably a good thing since you've already got it. Besides, I'd have told you to go for it anyway. The only thing is that the quality used to be even higher before the company's scale grew. The only thing about it now is that the quality may not be as consistent and you might have to try the particular piece before buying it.

I've 2 Alhambra guitars of my own. Both are great value for money and the specs for yours are great imo. Not the best guitar in the world but it will last for years if cared for. Congrats on your purchase!

yeah it was the best one in the store(classical) the 11P just wouldn't stay in tune. best purchase i've made in a long time
Quote by rooster456